we are heading up to the $.38 area. Beautiful descending and our 5 waves down are complete on the subwave. There is not another wave 5 down!!!
That might come weeks or even a month from now if we are indeed . The is in play also until further notice. You should all be sitting in nice profits right now whether we are OR . Now is this a wave 2 up or will we continue up? If this scenario plays out it will follow my WXYXZ analysis. I only labeled it differently on this chart so you guys can understand where we might be as of now. I've decided to post 2 charts with both scenario's instead of shoving everything into 1 chart therefore confusing you guys. The chart will come soon. As of now, let's ride this wave up to at least $.37 or more. I will always keep you guys updated. Some people may say, "I thought you said this a and we are going up to $.54 or more." Well, be sure to look out for my chart in the next few hours and you will see why that play was smart and why I bought at $.31 and $32.8 . Nothing is ever confirmed until we break out of this diagonal side movement. I'm trying to keep you guys in the loop so you don't lose half your portfolio and can profit in the meantime even if we are . That way we can make $$$ and buy back lower when we realize if this is a wave 2 or not. Nothing is ever guaranteed and you should all have your stop losses set. Keep an eye on the $.37-$.42 area you will all be fine. Anyway, I'll have the new chart up soon. Happy trading guys and good luck!!! Oh, and for the people that go on tradingview and follow my analysis or anyone else's and decides to make a buy because I said we are heading possibly to $.54, and then you don't watch what's going on and decide to look at your crypto a month later! Shame on you!! These are idea's and not your financial advisor who has a crystal ball.
i allredy see its goes down..
i didint buy because i know...
u arr llsing because.noob analysis.. and thats why i just bought brand new Tesla.. easy