Recent buzz has been growing that XOP could rally so I have been watching it. Almost pulled the trigger at 2:55 - end of option session local time but did not have my head wrapped around it. I do not mind trading quickly but it is easy to make clostly mistakes (how do I know that?) so I try to have it completely clear when commit.
I have published some of the indicators, they all need updating now. Holler in comments with any questions. Thanks and Keep Smiling!
- News: Dollar creeping down, world oil inventories/production and general buzz draws attention so if a crowd will gather I want to be in and out closed before the excitement dies down. Plan with me is -take $ off of the table and limit risk exposure.
- Down trend is broken and just passed a plus price picked its way through some historical resistance.
- Williams per cent R 21 period with 13 average has signal above average, above mid range and into so-called overbought. The top line color green tells me the
four period Random Walk part of this indicator is greater than 1 positive.
- The Hull is inconclusive in the part while trend break is tested but the back colors tell me the is above zero ( ) though it just turned light green meaning it went from up slope to down slope - again testing trend and resistance - we will see how this price passes the direction quiz tomorrow :-) .
- Finally got a four time frame pairs ribbon working the way I want. Inputs here default 9 and 15 period exp . moving averages in each of four time frames (here at default 5, 15, 60 and D). Showing here 5 and 15 pull backs - 60 and day advancing. Be interesting to see if price tags along now! This indicator displays a column of 4 circles; top is shortest time frame; color is green if fast moving average is above the slow else red.
Do you have any idea?