- is back to neutral: Price down to Kumo and 100wma support. Price is well below 9 (Tenkan) and 26 (Kijun) weeks averages, Tenkan/Kijun cross is weak .
- Heikin-Ashisignal has been swing for last two weeks, but orice reached a strong weekly key support around 129'24
- EWO down to neutral
- signal together with Price/Kijun relation tells the same story: market is probably over, but it is not yet bearish! We will probably see a few more weeks of sideaway price action before: either a resumption or a strategic reversal.
- setup is . supports are at: 130'20 and stronger zone between 131'06-131'20 (this is also weekly Kijun Sen)
- Hekin-Ashi signals start of a pull back. If you followed my on Twitter, there I already showed you the 4H positive divergences yesterday, and called for a swing buy.
- EWO is , but histogramm is turning higher. There is also a positive divergence in this oscillator.
The possible weekly pattern: I want to call your attention already now (as I did in case of EURNOK , or in case of WTI months before others realised), that ZN may be building a major top pattern. It can take an additional 2-3 months to complete this pattern, which in that case would be extremely for 2017-2018!
Obviously for now it is just an idea, market will not necessarely work this way exactly. We can not exclude an immediate break (within few weeks) but looking at today's Chinese data and increasing risk off sentiment this I think is less likely for now. We can not say 'NO' to a further continuation either, if price breaks back above 132. It will be interesting to follow this pattern for next months.
For now I expect a spike higher, then we'll see the price action around daily and weekly key levels. I am half trade unit long.