This chart provides an update to my trade notes from Friday - the chart is linked. As Bitcoin falls more and there is premarket selling, Coinbase stock price has been at the green spot on the chart. I added this purple line to last week's chart to show a lower support, and price has been holding here premarket.
There is a relief rally coming. I am not buying...
Price opened in the "buy zone" that I had marked in my earlier chart (see linked chart and comments) and my good till cancelled call trade executed. I added calls when price was around 190.
> White lines show a zone that can be used with 30m chart for trading.
> Black lines show bullish divergence. Usually after this divergence there is...
A description is worthless at this point. We all know why we’re here. Buy, hold, DRS.
You can all believe what you want, but in the end, everyone who truly believes in the stock is already DRSed and holding. We are just waiting for the fun to begin :)
Thanks for the discount hedge funds. Time to load more.
GameStop could visit 50. It probably will. But that is...
This is an update to previous chart (linked). I am looking at strikes between 250-280, 18Feb expiry. Price should drop into "buy zone" if cryptos crash (this week).
The red dotted line is also marked on previous chart. I think buyers will rush in and move price back over the line, and I do not know if price will actually come all the way down into the buy...
Many times this indicator has signaled exceptional buying opportunities. However, a cross below can bring much pain to those unaware.
Is the market ready to finally roll over or are we going to see the FED back off? In my opinion, the latter is extremely unlikely.
Been continuously warning of the uncertainty of this one. Looks like it wants the projected leg down in the coming few weeks.
Watching the $160-170 area for support, otherwise mid $130s possible before recovery begins.
XPEV in uptrend forming higher high and higher lows.
Took hit today due to overall market pull back.
Believe good opp. for entry/calls or writing Puts....
Disclaimer - Please do your own DD before opening any positions. I have calls on this play and looking for ~50-60% quick return.