Welcome to my first published idea! I have used different methods of TA to get to a 2235 target of the S&P 500:
* Head and Shoulders pattern with a skewed neckline around current levels, target 2235.
* Dow theory: 16% drop leads to 24% drop 80% of the time. Which is 2235.
* 5th upward pointing wedge in a row. The previous 4 broke to the downside....
Verge coin already successully break symmetrical triangle chart pattern and create new high so if we use here Dow Theory so we have already HH and new HL so possibilities here start uptrend and you can book good profit for short and mid term.
Symmetrical Triangle is a chart pattern,
Characterized by converging top and bottoms. The bottom of the...
Today's 400pt lift in Dow was unconfirmed by volume which declined as price rose. VOLUME DIVERGENCE violates basic Dow Theory:
The session volume in each day's trading reveals nearly all the session volume was traded before the thin air lift at the end of day.
A move against trend must be confirmed by increasing volume to be a true trend change, else it is...
USDJPY shows nice upward movement.
it's 1st time price climbs back above 1 std of 50 MA on weekly chart since March 2017.
I appreciate this trend will drive price further up.
1st notable resistance level is 118.7 - 1 std of 50 MA on monthly chart.
STD 5 is rising on weekly chart.
After a strong performance over the weekend, Bitcoin is showing signs of life.
(1) Price action formed consecutive higher lows (L1-L2) and higher highs (H1-H2). This is a valid bullish reversal pattern.
(2) Price has broken out of a falling wedge denoted by blue lines and consolidated above breakout point.
(3) Bullish divergence on the RSI denoted by red arrows....
This is the levels i'm watching on BTC for Dow theory analysis. I definitely want to be there when this trend turns around. Ill keep you posted when some crucial levels breaks, with the implications there of.
Currently 6k is the level on everyone's mind, Personally ill be ecstatic if breaks, as it would signify the next phase in the bear trend, progress.
Lately I've been having fun practicing on literally any chart I come across so I decided to do some analysis on DPZ.
Price is in an accumulation phase in accordance with the Dow Theory. If price continues to behave like this, then a move up is very likely. So I suggest buying some pizza :)
More Than Just Trading.