Hello everyone there's my look for EURUSD for next week!
On the high of swing there's a pin bar so i'm checking sitiuation and reactions on levlel 3.414.
There's a 3rd touch from two symmetries as i drew and up from 1:18465 is a big space where will price go in my oppinion.
I would like to see H&S pattern down there and also third touch on symmetry on the...
SNX, 4h, incredible signals coming from the double bullish engulfing candles on a rounding bottom formation with potential divergences playing out within a potential inv H&S. This piggybacks on a bearish BAT that would aim to resolve first at the neckline and later at overhead Fib Targets. Enjoy!
Yesterday caused great hesitation. Today in many places we see engulfing candles.
At USDCAD yesterday completely absorbed the previous decline and closed above it.
This is a strong signal that the bulls are currently the stronger participants and we expect them to raise the price further.
It is currently under serious resistance from previous levels, but in the...
Looking to place 2 Pending orders with risk to reward of 2!
Sell Stop @ .86426
Sell Limit @ .86647
Price is below all EMA's
Playing of a 4 bar Bearish Engulfing candle
& Follows the trend
EURUSD is not showing the clearest sign of the market movement, it can swing either direction, if to choose a direction to go, I will choose to short it, the reasons as follows
1) The candlestick forms within the sell zone
2) The daily chart close with a long wick above the candle
3) it is a weak bearish candle close on the 4-hourly chart, but it is still a...
An engulfing pattern occurred and I bought in. I set up a stop loss of 1785 with a selling point of 1869. I think the trend is heading up and decided on a selling point that seemed to have the least resistance. My projection is to sell before the decided sell point if I see downtrends coming and things start looking bearish. I am by no means saying it is...
Looks like a bunch of over-leveraged longs got their a$$es handed to them by the shorts...I said it would happen close to 50K, but I thought we might at least tap that in the next day or so. Be ready with fiat to buy the dip if you have that available, we can go much lower from here based on those candles. Perhaps a CME contract expiry thing going on, not...