Subas muy tímidas. Suba de volumen en las 2 últimas jornadas. Medias móviles de 20 y 50 se encontraron, ADX superando el nivel 0 y MACD en suba. Debería mostrar mas fuerza. Soportes próximos en 277 y 270.
MONTHLY TREND LINE REJECTION/.....
WEEKLY: SELL STRUCTURE MAKING ALSO HEAD AND SHOULDER OF STRUCTURE/....
DAILY: TREND LINE + EMA + RESISTANCE ALL REJECTION/...
H4: H & S BREAK AND RETESTING NOW/..
H1: H & S FORMING/.
GREAT PIVOT ENTRY AT H4 SELL AFTER BREAK RED LINE/
Vodafone has been trending down , however I think we are at a potential impasse of a good opportunity to minimise risk and open a countertrend / long position .
Recently Vodafone has made a deal with IBM for the 5G plans , meaning they´re not sitting still to let other telecom companies take over the market. They are maintaining their strong dividend yield over ...
If you didn't buy BTC at $3150 like we told you, then again at $3,500 (Dec 27th), you've got a new opportunity. Low 3300's buy in is a safe bet with good support in a falling (bull) wedge.
Wait patiently, please like this chart and follow me, and I will update when it a good time to buy in. We are long in the bigger picture right now to $5-6ks, please see my ...
Simple TA, in 1st cercle we have a little support, can be a reversal or if it will break...it will be bad, another few percentages in bear + FOMO + manipulations + ... a lot more
2nd cercle is the Stochastic RSI with a twist in bullish mode, is in oversold zone with an upcoming cross
In the 3rd cercle is the classic RSI with almost oversold condition, and a ...
Acredito que tenha formado um canal de alta, o suporte está forte, a resistência pode ser quebrada e dusparar, ou voltar ao suporte. Pode ficar neste canal por mais umas 3 ondas antes de decidir, indo para 3900+-
descendo até 3400+-. Vamos acompanhar esses limites.
Potential swing opportunity forming on the daily time frame.
1 - Price is trending within a channel
2 - 50 EMA above candles indicating an impulsive downside move
3 - Price rejected at resistance at the trend line
4 - Target 1 is at 38.2% fibonacci level
EUR/CAD may consolidate within the triangle it has currently formed.
Wait for a breakout on either side of the triangle and then we will have a clear image of which way the market may move.
On either side of the breakout, there is a high chance of a retest where it will be a good time for us to enter.
Potential swing opportunity forming on the weekly time frame for NZD/CAD.
1 - Multiple rejections on the long term trend line
2 - Potential Head and Shoulder pattern forming on the weekly timeframe
3 - Retest of resistance
if you zoom out on the daily chart it has hit a strong resistance 3 times. NZDCHF us currently dropping and this little rise is likely to be just a pullback. it has bounced down off another key resistance and is forming what looks like to be a head and shoulders. Will sell when market opens if its a good price
Last chart we were watching to see if bulls could get their continuation from the small bull break they had. Bulls had topped out at $3766 and was watching for continuation either yesterday or today or would the bears step in? Unfortunately for anyone bullish, the bears stepped in this morning and once again it was another ...