DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
HELIOS AND MATHESON ANALYTICS INC, SPDR S&P 500, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC., BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION, SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
The price is below to MM30 and it's clearly a phase 4, the RSI is low so don't buy.
Publish for self on robotics stocks
* 1.3% Div Yield
* Life Sciences robotics stock
* Midcap at 2.17B Market Cap, 2.15 EV
* 672M Revenue in 2017
* $482K/employee rev
* BETA 1.18 (10-18)
* Debt 197M
So as long as this micro trend line holds i am looking for price to come down to the 4 hr support. however if this trade fails it is just no longer valid and i would be looking for a new setup so keep a tight stop loss. if price can smash through that .45772 support with some confidence then i would start increasing my leverage forsure.
You can confirm the chart that i published here: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/GOBTC/pXRtFVS5-Little-Bit-Too-Late-on-GO-but-It-s-Quite-Tempting/
#1 Always obey tradingview.com house rules
#2 Always read the description
#3 Don't spam on the ...
I see that POLY trying again and again to break the resistance on 4159 sats but it's fail. Due to the lack of push i bet we might revisit the nearest support at 3366 sats.
Even i'm bearish for short term, i'm really expecting poly will touch the closest fibo level which at 4727. I don't know which one is the first but i will divide the entry become two or even ...
hi guys i hope you like it.
Our eyes on KEY. Getting close to triangle trendline with possibility of breakout towards 115 – 125 – 139. I can see here only two bullish scenarios. One is when the price returns back to ~97 and then bounce up. Another for direct “fly to the moon”.
Day chart for overview.
The 5-wave up from 88.253 is likely may have ended at 96.984. Its deepest correction since the Oct17-Feb18 fall may be taking place now.
the Dollar may see a pullback to test the 200 day EMA or even 92.793-93.854 again next.
A strong push above 96.984 would mean that the Dollar is ready to rally up to retest the 100.00 psychological mark. Either way, I'm still ...
Looking at the GBPUSD technically we can see that the market is clearly making lower lows and lower highs and the Daily timeframe confirms we are still in a downtrend with the potential for price to head down to the key support level of 1.2700. If the market can pullback to the key resistance of 1.3020 with 50.0% Fib confluence we can look for the continuation ...
GBPJPY broke out of consolidation into bearish channel. Price currently expected to root of channel before selling again.
Fill the gap SPY
Hope everyone is having a nice evening / morning and everything in between.
Toady we are looking at the EURGBP.
I started my analysis by doing some structure and trend analyses on the Weekly TF, as my Higher TF.
Then I switched to my trading TF (The Daily TF).I identified this possible DB at key (weekly) structure level.
Now I am waiting for my ...
Hey there fellow traders, publishing my first trading idea. Today it's going to be a USDCHF short play.
First, let's take a look at $USDOLLAR FXCM index to see where we are overall with dollar for the coming days/weeks. We'll be using Weekly Chart.
As you can see we have a very nice support resistance level at around 12200 and price has been failing to break ...
Waiting for price to get above yellow box for long entry targeting .73, however it is likely that price will blow past that due to AUDUSD currently retesting monthly support level.
Timerframe: Monthly/100+ Years
Done out of boredom, I don't trade the S&P or any stocks yet. Just toying with the idea of repetition.
More so interested to see the long term convergence/divergence with the pattern.
Short Term: Bear
Long Term: Bull
A2M has been on a massive bull run for the last year or two. It has recently had a number of insider sells (including the Chief Executive selling all her shares). The valuation is full and growth is certainly priced in. This idea is a momentum trade rather than a trade based on fundamentals.
The thesis is simple - A2M has broken below the 200 day EMA. It has ...
Daily support level still holding up
Pair is making higher high
Buy limit triggered as pair retraces for the second time
Stop loss kept below the relative low as it would void the uptrend momentum