VeChain has reverted to the means and stalling at current prices, which are also at the 50% retrace of this entire bear leg from the 20-FEB high.
Clear chance we could see another leg down from here unless we rally back to above 0.052.
We could also see more trading range price action (sideways) before VET decides to resume its rally or give more discounts...
Hello traders and investors! Let’s see how AAPL is doing today!
Since my last analysis, AAPL has been accumulating in the range between the red line at $ 136 and the black line at $ 137.98, and as long AAPL keeps there nothing interesting will happen. The link to my last analysis is below, as usual.
But even if Apple loses the red line, we have some...
Litecoin is acting funny IMO. Seems to have lost momentum and is currently showing bearish signals (maybe for a potential deeper correction or a re-test off that recent low at 111.00?). Looking for a breakout here but I'm thinking it can go in either direction with a 50-50 chance so not a good bet right now for me until we increase the odds a little for either...
Like & Subscribe(Thanks for the support).
OH! Bitcoin Trading Ranges can be very Mean, especially if you are new to trading because in so many ways it can lead to you loosing your mind if you are ever caught in such trading conditions.
You feels like you always miss the pump and when you finally see a pullback, and jump straight in (FOMO) that is when the trading...
Strong pullbacks always have at least 2 legs so I think here it is finally. Recent lows need to hold for the bulls and need to break for the bears.
I have 33,000 as a support, followed by 30,700 (previous bounce area--- check 4HR Chart below).
Said level is a the highest monthly close since the low this year and should be a key level for both bulls and bears. We should see some bullish follow through after a weekly close above that price. Else, market could get into a trading range between 0.0143 and 0.0174 before making a decision to go higher or lower. I still think the bulls still have the edge here...
Overall the monthly we can see a buy, which we are currently in.
On the daily - we have our blue supply zone and our purple zone is our fresh support.
The price is currently in a buy - despite a sell off this morning.
We have an opportunity to continue longs here.
Just be patient as price is forming a zone at 1.1812 which is 0.382% - again confirmation of...
I believe BABA has shown us the first levels of its trading range at the $315 level and $255 level and I think this is the range we will see the strong hands start accumulation before the Ant IPO for the markup. I will be swinging BABA in this range until it’s time for the final rally up in its final phase of this range.
Information is for educational purposes only and is not intended to give specific trading advice. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Investment/ trading carries significant risk of loss and you should consult your financial professional before investing or trading.
I think that Bitcoin is an olympic jumper because it jump and...
As I have posted last week, Turkish Lira has
started its correction against USD. But not
7.8000 is my support level, which will be
I have announced T1 as the most important
support level for UAH against USD and this
week prices has touched T1 trendline, we
need to realize that this is long term trendline
and little crossing of this trendline can not give...
Looking for breakout setups out this funk we are in for this pair. Bears are looking for a break below 104.00 but we may be seeing the start of another bull leg in this unending USDJPY trading range. Let's see if market could forge out a break in either direction. For the bullish scenario, I'm watching levels marked by green boxes which are confluence resistance...
Same description as previous - as it still stands.
We have our sells activated - the reason behind this is looking on the weekly timeframe - the wicks have been removed by the recent candle closes on the daily.
Trade 1 has been taken,
Trade 2 - un-activated - as price may attempt to settle around 72. XX
We will share our new analysis for DAX30...
Ethereum showing some strength recently but is still trapped within a 5-week range. Bulls need a weekly close above 395 which is the high of the range and which the bears might be viewing as the first lower high of a new bear trend forming. A show of strength from the bulls could help dispel that...
A daily close above the H&S neckline means we could be back into consolidation or we may see the market attempt a higher high to continue bull trend (see daily chart).
Now also less likely to see the bears carry out a measured move lower (from that H&S pattern).
I anticipate an upward breakout out of the trading range because:
-price increases with higher volume and decreases on lighter volume
-higher support level as range develops
-larger trend is up for the market
Buy zone in the area of the new support level or following breakout and close above the range.
I'd hold for a few months to a year.