DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
HELIOS AND MATHESON ANALYTICS INC, SPDR S&P 500, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC., BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION, SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
ZIL rescheduled their mainnet thus no additional volume may come in the following months. BTC condition will decide the most of the ZIL price.
This is a 4H chart for TVC:DXY
Probability : Short
Price is testing an interesting level, any break under the 38.20% Fibo will send the price down outside the range ( red box ) Target will be the near-term support around 93.20
Updates will be available later.
This is not a signal, it's just my opinion, Good luck
- Bearish Divergence
- RSI Overbought
- Long Wicks
- Double Top
These are the reasons of why we are give a warning to our premium members to drop off XLM at 23 September at least.
Considering that already happened now, we're waiting for the price retracement. Firstly, it already touched our first support green box, which is quite weak. So as we really wanted to ...
If break this channel and
we can take long
on the pull back.
Despite of potential Coinbase's listing news, the chart seems not friendly right now. BAT having 1.5 billion total supply and 1 billion circulating based on coinmarketcap and has been a year+ since it's listing right there. BAT token seems like having less volatility compared to others but still we need to consider this move and unprofitable one, or... a wise ...
Our prestigious price channel has been broken.
We can make strong long.
We are seeing a failure for our channel.
until here you can take long
and from here
you can take short.
This pattern is complete. however our minimum target should be the 38.2 swing retracement for this type 1 harmonic reaction trade. in this case the RR is not in our favor at the moment. For me its best to wait for this pair to retrace slightly until the RR becomes at least 1:1. Currently its around 0.75 which is never good and not in our favor.
For those who wish ...