volitilityindex

Popular Today
Popular Today
Popular All Time
Newest
Charts and Videos
Charts and Videos
Charts
Videos
logic0x logic0x AMZN, 60,
AMZN: 75% chance up during next week, 25% threat of bear market AMZN
139 0 2
AMZN, 60
75% chance up during next week, 25% threat of bear market AMZN

There is a chance that the next week will see a recovery, this is based on several Sell Offs in 2016, everything will recover the next week, however, VIX is still up, so everything will depend on the general market trend. WATCH US Politics VERY CARFULLY, Buy the dip, but If you don't want to take the risk, watch the rest of the market, maybe WED of next week.

AlexanderGotay AlexanderGotay RUT, D, Short ,
RUT: RUT  Put Calendar (Volatility Play)
61 0 7
RUT, D Short
RUT Put Calendar (Volatility Play)

With the moved down in volatility the last couple of days and RVX (Russell Volatility Index) almost at the year lows a Put calendar seems like a pretty safe bet. I will be buying the Nov 1230 Put and selling the Oct 1230 Put. Looking to close it early as soon as we get a volatility spike.

AmadeoTrading AmadeoTrading DJU, D, Short ,
DJU: Utilities 8/26/2016
18 0 3
DJU, D Short
Utilities 8/26/2016

Will Utilities volatility spike coincide with stock market volatility spike this time? I think it's worth a bet.

AmadeoTrading AmadeoTrading 1/VIX/XAUUSD/XAGUSD, D, Short ,
1/VIX/XAUUSD/XAGUSD: Monetary Stability Ratio 8/25/2016
33 0 1
1/VIX/XAUUSD/XAGUSD, D Short
Monetary Stability Ratio 8/25/2016

Use this with kindness.

AmadeoTrading AmadeoTrading DXY/VIX, D, Short ,
DXY/VIX: DXY/VIX Ratio 8/23/2016
30 0 1
DXY/VIX, D Short
DXY/VIX Ratio 8/23/2016

Wow. Look at that. The markets have great great battles with that black line. This ratio signals there should be a big move in the gmarkets soon.

AmadeoTrading AmadeoTrading SPY/VIX, D, Short ,
SPY/VIX: SPY/VIX Ratio 8/9/2016
92 0 0
SPY/VIX, D Short
SPY/VIX Ratio 8/9/2016

Looks like it's gonna drop.

AmadeoTrading AmadeoTrading SPX/VIX, D, Short ,
SPX/VIX: SPX/VIX Ratio 8/9/2016
72 0 0
SPX/VIX, D Short
SPX/VIX Ratio 8/9/2016

Looks like it's gonna drop.

AmadeoTrading AmadeoTrading DXY/VIX, D, Short ,
DXY/VIX: DXY/VIX Ratio 8/3/2016
51 0 1
DXY/VIX, D Short
DXY/VIX Ratio 8/3/2016

This ratio looks like it wants to drop - in which case we should witness one of these three situations: 1. VIX rising more than DXY rising, 2. VIX falling less than DXY falling, 3. VIX rising plus DXY falling

AmadeoTrading AmadeoTrading QQQ/VXX, D, Short ,
QQQ/VXX: QQQ/VXX Ratio 6/24/2016
56 0 1
QQQ/VXX, D Short
QQQ/VXX Ratio 6/24/2016

Watch the lines. This is the first time I publish this ratio and it looks like it is about to drop.

AmadeoTrading AmadeoTrading SPY/VIX, D, Short ,
SPY/VIX: SPY/VIX 6/8/2016
211 0 1
SPY/VIX, D Short
SPY/VIX 6/8/2016

Watch the lines.

AmadeoTrading AmadeoTrading SPY/VIX, D, Short ,
SPY/VIX: SPY/VIX 5/13/2016
65 0 2
SPY/VIX, D Short
SPY/VIX 5/13/2016

Watch the lines.

AmadeoTrading AmadeoTrading DXY/VXX, D, Short ,
DXY/VXX: DXY/VXX 5/13/2016
27 0 3
DXY/VXX, D Short
DXY/VXX 5/13/2016

Plenty of idiots are still long this ratio at this level. Watch the lines. Being short this ratio has much more upside than being long this ratio at this point.

AmadeoTrading AmadeoTrading DXY/VXX, D, Short ,
DXY/VXX: DXY/VXX 4/29/2016
56 0 3
DXY/VXX, D Short
DXY/VXX 4/29/2016

Watch the lines.

AmadeoTrading AmadeoTrading 1/VXX/XME/UKOIL/XLE/XAUUSD/XAGUSD/GDX, D, Short ,
1/VXX/XME/UKOIL/XLE/XAUUSD/XAGUSD/GDX: Amadeo Ratio 4/25/2016
Amadeo Ratio 4/25/2016

It continues to look like it has nowhere to go but down. We'll see.

AmadeoTrading AmadeoTrading SPX/VIX, D,
SPX/VIX: SPX/VIX 4/22/2016
58 0 1
SPX/VIX, D
SPX/VIX 4/22/2016

It seems to have been rejected by the primary downtrend line (purple) on 4/20/2016. We need to watch it closely.

AmadeoTrading AmadeoTrading SPY/VIX, D,
SPY/VIX: SPY/VIX 4/22/2016
57 0 2
SPY/VIX, D
SPY/VIX 4/22/2016

It seems to have been rejected by the primary downtrend line (purple) on 4/20/2016. We need to watch it closely.

AmadeoTrading AmadeoTrading 1/XME/USO/GLD/SLV/VXX, D, Short ,
1/XME/USO/GLD/SLV/VXX: Amadeo Ratio 4/19/2016
76 1 1
1/XME/USO/GLD/SLV/VXX, D Short
Amadeo Ratio 4/19/2016

Use it with benevolence and love. Use it to pursue peace and serenity. Keep in mind that Doing cannot do much without Non-doing.

AmadeoTrading AmadeoTrading SPY/USO/VXX/GLD/SLV, D,
SPY/USO/VXX/GLD/SLV: SPY/USO/VXX/GLD/SLV Ratio 4/18/2016 (Short-Term View)
SPY/USO/VXX/GLD/SLV Ratio 4/18/2016 (Short-Term View)

There is giant rising wedge forming. This ratio seems to indicate the aggregate perception of the US economy - the higher the better. As you can see in August 2015, there was a huge leg down which was unprecedented in this chart.

Show More Ideas 12
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out
Browse
Video