We are back with a new interesting trade! Yesterday was a very profitable day because BNB reacted as expected. It went down and we scalped some longs along the way down.
This time we don't trade BNB against tether. Instead, we will use the BNB/ETH pair!
We think that ETH can outperform BNB with +- 9% so we will switch some BNB to ETH and buy it...
Chart of BNB v ETH... BNB strength is indicated by higher highs... I expect this dynamic to stop working at some time and this chart should show that first. Does not mean that either has to drop for that to happen, but that ETH outperforms BNB when this chart trend reverses.
BNB/ETH just completed 1st of 5th Primary wave. A corrective wave ABC is on its way. Short term buying opportunity to watch out!!!
Wave c end = 0.0480000 - 0.500000 (Buy)
Wave 5 end = 0.085000 - 0900000 (Sell)
DMI Indicator = Downwards momentum about to gather speed
Currently position = sell
There is no trend in the market and the price is in a range bound, but we forecast resumption of uptrend.
. The price is above the 21-Day WEMA which acts as a dynamic support.
. Relative strength index (RSI) is 45.
New trading suggestion:
*There is still a possibility of temporary retracement to suggested support line...
Heyy friends , fast one for BNB Holder , if your trade it against Ethereum , we are on very high value , hard to imagine can win very much more. Even if Ethereum is not in good health.
We have a long RSI hidden bear div.
All support/resistance lines are the same and here from my last idea of 28 july , 0.028~ to look and 0.025~
I think of strong chances to see...
This is just a quick follow up idea on my "How To Trade BNB" post.
But this one is for BNBETH.
I know I used a lot of Fibs in this analysis, but they worked very well in the past for this pair.
We are in a very strong uptrend/channel right now.
Using the Fibs you can easily see an ascending triangle formation (same idea as in the main post).
Hi friends , so sad cause i sent a idea about bnb/eth 5 days ago , looks it wasnt published, i gave a entery at ~0.0252 and got my order filled at 0.025185
Anyway lets share felling today , it's not time to buy , be patient , for next entery , i think the good oppotunity is at ~ 0.027150 or 0.0287. (if this come before orange...
The MACD indicator on Binance Coin - Etherium pair is approaching a focused macd trend wedge, which may indicate that there will be movement as the wedge constricts. Additionally there is an indication of a rising wedge in the candle formations, lending some credence that the movement will be lower still.
This could be the result of a divergence in price with...
BNB / ETH has remained bullish and the uptrend appears to be holding. At the moment I am waiting for confirmation. The wave could collapse and break support. Where would you place a stop loss? I was thinking 0.030800. Any thoughts and feedback would be appreciated. Thanks and happy trading.