Longtime I haven't posted a Colorchart. I think it's time to through one out there, still not writing much (I hate it!!)
Well, as I just saw some FUD on $BTG going to ZERO, I did this ColorCharts for sky-blue Entries.
Whatever your decision is to get in or not at whichever price you think it's fair to risk some capital, I'm thinking that $BTG is...
- Trend : Bullish short term
- Resistance 10.5$; 12$; 14$ & Support 8,6$; 5$.
- signal : Recently there was a rising tail bar and a rising battery bar formed last week. as I show on the graph and I mark them on the support key
- Current Notes : We see the tail bar and pin locked by support of $ 8.6
- Commercial idea : We will continue to consider looking to buy...
BTG has printed a beautiful Inverse Head and Shoulders on the hourly chart however it is up against major resistance and hasn't been able to move past it. Pick a side. I think it's going to fail. Looks like its already breaking down
Bitcoin Gold is hardly ever mentioned. Maybe because its the chad-est of the Chad coins. Anyway, you can see the downtrend line and the uptrend line on the chart. When it gets closer to those areas I will consider taking a trade. Probability suggests that it will encounter resistance first so I favour a short now. We'll see when it gets there. Cheers!