ZF is caught in a range and has hit the top of the range according to daily support and resistance lines. Potential profit at middle minor resistance / mid range (yellow line) or at the lower daily support (black line).
Please check the link below to see the earlier post. In 2017 I draw a bearish flag break on the Monthly chart, with a clear technical measured target. Now check again the recent weekly chart. Target reached.
- never fight against a major trend
- go with the trend (I did not ride it fully, but at least I did not have any strategic long positions at...
- Price is trying to step out of the cloud, but it is still within the trading range
- Future Kumo is flat and thin: neutral picture with minor bullish bias
- haDelta+ bullish bias above mid line
- haOscillator may deliver a bullish signal too.
- EWO has bullish bias
Short Position (EP) : 113.609375
Stop Loss (SL) : 113.6875
Take Profit (TP) : 113.4296875, 113.2421875
INT formed Double Repo Sell at 1d time frame. Trade setup with Sell Limit at 0.382 Level (113.609375) and place stop after 0.618 level (113.6875). Once the position was hit, place take profit before an agreement (113.4296875) and...
Price continues to consolidate with the 5 year notes. On the daily chart we can see a large mother bar with 2 child bars. We are currently watching a 3rd bar form which looks like it may want to break out to the upside. If this happens it may be setting up for a very bearish pattern called an inside bar fake-out or false break-out. That is when you have an...
US Bond market in general is about to turn terribly bearish.
Trade only strategic weekly charts. Any retest in 5y Treasury to 118 is a selling opportunity. Keep this in mind and you'll likely make a lot of money (if you also have a proper risk management system in place).
Always short what is bearish. Bonds are just about to enter bearish trends. Monetary policy...
I covered all shorts and opened small long to 118'16 tgt. It will be probably a sell there, but now at trendline momentum seems to reverse a bit (see haOscillator)
p.s.: in German Bobl I was increasing short exposure today
Looking to sell UK Gilt on any substantial retracement too
When you can't see clearly and you are undecided, make one step back.
As I found weekly and daily charts conflicting and unclear, I decided to pull out US 5y T-Note futures Monthly chart.
- Ichimoku is confirmed bearish! Tenkan Sen (9 months avg) and Senkou lines (forward Kumo components) all point lower.
- Heikin-Ashi pattern -> consolidation
- MACD and EWO are...
- Ichimoku setup is back to neutral. Average lines are flat. Weak bullish Tenkan/Kijun cross below price
- Heikin-Ashi is swing bullish
- EWO is back above zero (green territory)
5y Note market is not trending, it's neutral and sideaway at best. Maybe setup for range trading.
- Bearish Ichimoku
- Heikin-Ashi shows consolidation
- EWO is bearish
- MACD -> bearish consolidation
- Ichimoku setup may deteriorate from bullish to neutral as Price fails to move back above Tenkan Sen and tests Kijun Sen
- We had 3 doji Heikin-Ashi candles in a row: indecision. haDelta+ and haOscillator may send an early bearish warning: cross...
- Bearish Ichimoku setup softens a bit as Price retraces to first bearish support: Kijun Sen at 119'02. Next hard resistance is above around 119'21.
- Heikin-Ashi is bullish, but haOscillator reached its extreme high at 100! The pull back will likely lose momentum.
- EWO is bearish, but closer to zero neutral level.
- MACD shows bearish consolidation
- Kijun Sen support at 117'15 held for last 4 days. Early bullish Kumo twist ahead: Senkou A is above Senkou B -> positive
- Obvious Heikin-Ashi buy signal, with haDelta+ confirmation (bullish cross above zero center line)
- EWO has been green for a while.
- In case of a succesful bullish Kumo breakout, the measaured target from a double bottom pattern would be...