ACCO is showing good consolidation and may be setting up for a breakout.
1. Not up 3 days in a row
2. Linear previous momentum leg
3. Stock is in early phases of an uptrend i.e. not extended
4. Has not had a significant breakout or breakdown during the consolidation phase
5. Consolidation is nice and clean with narrow range days, lower volume, and can even be...
NYSE:ACCO is looking good on the Daily and Weekly. Prices are above the cloud and the TK just crossing above cloud (see highlighted green box) indicates a bullish move in the coming weeks.
I have indicated two target levels to watch out. The nearest term target 1 at $14.45, and if cleared, target 2 at $16.15. RSI is fast approaching oversold territory and money...
Through out my time swing trading i have found that there are some desecrate tools and information i must look at in each equity before i make my final decision, certain criteria like Short interest , days to short , SQZMOM indicator along with a sweet chart that channels up.
1. it all starts at finviz where i search up stocks that fall under the lower priced...
Sitting on the bottom rail of a multi-year bullish channel. 15% of the float is sold short, so a short squeeze could help propel this thing higher. I would enter at current levels at $6.75, with a stop on a daily close below $5.50 and a target of $13.00 creating an effective risk:reward ratio of 5:1