Yesterdays enforcement by the FDA for BSX to remove one of its products from the market is a significant blow to BSX and has sent investors running scared. Fears from legal actions by clients are a definite and real possibility which will send the price into further correction in out opinion.
We have a good shorting Opp here. Its showing signs of reversal on most timeframes especially the larger ones such at the Month, Week and Daily.
Noone can see 3-4 years into the future right? Well I'm no different so dont take this as financial advice more of just a hey this looks ok to me sort of thing. Ive taken the time to give you a Fan, a Triangle, and...
this is the most scary kind of move- going back above the upper pivot again after the shenanigan. MFI looks strong.
If this close above the red pivot today, I will get into the game again with a very small call position, but if anyone behind the shenanigan decides to take my money away, he/she gets my applaud for outplaying me.
BSX hit its speculative entry as it broken below $29 label, and now it seems breaking down its Upward channel formation. We would consider a secondary entry at the confirmation break of upward channel around $27.60
* Trade Criteria *
Date First Found- October 25, 2017
Pattern/Why- Upward channel breakdown short
Entry Target Criteria- Break of $29...
BSX is long, i will wait the price go back 27.80 or 27.90. I could not evaluate this stock a lower price because it is hot ( the price is close my MA 30, which means price continue up, RSI is near 60 , and there is no short signal). it is good to keep longer