I have been given a bit of clapback for the identification of this so I thought I would make a post.
Regardless of the RS being higher than the Head in the pattern, it can still be viewed as a H&S pattern, due to the predictability of the RS's downward move that will occur following its formation
Comment thoughts below
TLDR; Three reasons to buy Harmony ONE:
1. Recent upgrades
2. Strong technicals
3. Big developments in the pipeline
Harmony one retreated from highs in the high $0.30's over the thanksgiving weekend. It has been holding strong in the mid $0.20's despite the crypto FUD that brought ETH down briefly below $4K. We are near the bottom of a value area, the floor of...
Harmony (ONE) is currently sitting in our Buy Zone. Lets see how this plays out, if we can hold this Buy zone as support this is very healthy for the next leg up for Harmony but if we break the current trend line we could retest the 200SMA between the 23.60% and 38.20% fibs ($0.12-$0.18).
Our current Harmony (ONE) price targets from the current price:
I tried to reflect the many direction path for harmony for a continue run to the up side.On the four hour chart you can see the base support on the 29 cents leg of the w pattern this show that this point is the lowest it will dip on this date. If it close above 32 cents that will be confirmation for more gain heading to 60 cents
Bullish Divergence happening here for ONE. Would try to grab in the golden fib pocked around 0.27. Not convinced it'll dip this low though. 0.22 and 0.25 were great opportunities to buy. Target for this guy is $1.
Little weaker on my TA today, but im mid cash flow statement, so this is all im giving myself.
Issa fib. Just killing time while dropping my kids off at the pool.
Technical analysis shouldn’t be complicated. It’s all guess work with mathematical equations with minimal risk and not second guessing yourself
Harmony ($ONE) New FIB: Awesome project. Solved the holy trilemma of Secure, Scalability, and Decentralization. I would put $ONE and $ZIL in the same league. Enough room for both to flourish. If $ONE can start trading above the 50MA, the MACD and RSI will follow. BULL-ish
ONE looks like it has strong selling pressure at 0.28.
Will it range and consolidate here? We are waiting for a change in MS as we keep making higher highs and lower lows.
Need to wait for todays candle to close. Seems indecisive.
4 and 1 hour charts seem to show a bit of trend reversal happening, but remains unclear on the macro.
0.21 could be next support...