In the previous medium-term idea of the XLMUSDT pair, we asked: will Stellar take the place of Ripple which is in the swamp of negativity.
It is difficult to answer this question unequivocally, but we can say with confidence that the previous idea worked out all the targets from above, reaching a high above $0.36 in the shortest possible time.
Now the chart...
The bulls did not take out the game for a double top; the playouts was so deceitful. Later on, the bears entered the game for the double bottom. I don't see any gaps to fill. On the weekly chart, we're luminescent. I expect to hear good news soon. No financial advice.
XLM will form a Symmetrical Triangle pattern to reinforce the uptrend in February if $0.24 zone holds.
I think February will be a crazy month for XLM when USDC is integrated into Stellar network
👉Jan 21 : Quarterly Review
👉Feb 28 : USDC on Stellar
-Buy: 0.24-0.25$ if A. SL B
-Buy: 0.305-0.32$ if A. SL B
-Buy: 0.36-0.38$ if A. SL B
We have here an XLM analysis. We've seen a nice rejection of the 200MA as well as testing past support and resistance. Price is currently pushing higher, we will look for a turnaround in the grey area where we can see there is a concentration of orders.
The Market Sniper Team
XLM broke down from it's ascending triangle when ETH was rejected from its ATH level. At that point, most of the market pushed lower, including XLM.
The question is now if this bearish move will gather momentum to push us towards lower levels as indicated on the chart. On daily XLM is looking rather bearish, so we need to wait to see if the support at $0.30...
XLM is on the verge of breaking out of the bullish triangle. With all large caps seeing strong momentum, this could only be the start for XLM.
I've marked two areas of potential resistance on the chart, R1 and R2. For now, these areas are our main targets for the current trade.
Well, the vassal Stellar fell along with his master Ripple.
The low was fixed at $0.11 and the forecast of the previous idea was clearly fulfilled.
According to Stellar, there is no negative news same as according to Ripple. Therefore, the XLMUSDT fall over the past day amounted to -33% against -53% in XRPUSDT.
And the rebound from the low is much more...
$XLM.X is testing its neckline after the price bounced on 0.618 Fibonacci level (weekly). IF the price will have a breakout from neckline and retest it as new support, According to Plancton's strategy (check our Academy), we can set a nice order
Follow the Shrimp 🦐
Keep in mind.
🟣 Purple structure -> Monthly structure.
🔴 Red structure -> Weekly...
XLMUSDT (4h CHART) Technical Analysis Update
Waiting for the resistance zone breakout
XLM/USDT currently trading at $0.300
SHORT Entry level: Above 0.333 (only enter long after 4-hour candle closes above resistance zoner)
STOP LOSS: I will update once I see the breakout
Support level 1 (Target 1) : $0.376
Support level 2 (Target 2) : $0.440
Support level 3...
xlm is already trending coin, after touching supply zone it rejected but soon it discovered demand zone and very well sustaining the level finally today its breaking upwards.
worth investing in pullback
Hey guys spotted ISHS in action here, looking closely on the neckline which got broken and re-test with massive rally.
Target for ISHS is tagged as immediate pattern target and attention should be place to the top of the immediate target zone because if break it will create a big FOMO to final pattern target.
Kindly follow the suggested BUY zone on the chart and...