Brent Crude seems to be the tail wagging the CAD Bear, will be interesting to watch as USDCAD approaches the Mar 2009 high.
1. Sideways pressure
2. Impressive climb: 4.2% channel spread
3. Above the EMA 20
4. More compression?
- Approaching Mar 2009 high of 1.30632
My first chart using Tim’s Key Hidden Indicators.
1. Earnings Support Resistance Levels
2. Compression of 8 Days
3. Earnings 13-Jan
4. Curious to see if we get a Gaping Up Trend Bar after Earnings announcement if it will continue with an uptrend.
5. Bears might push this back to Earnings Price Support B.