After Nio's sudden hard drop yesterday it regained its momentum and went back up.
Nio at the moment is in a slight downward trend but it could do one last rise before falling down. Don't get me wrong I believe in Nio in the long term, but its stock is not looking too bright at the moment, for any swing traders Nio seems like a very interesting play right now.
MRNA has had a few wild weeks going up from $120 to $170.
I believe this could be the end of the bullishness and it may do a correction.
Why do I believe this could happen?
MRNA hit historic resistance of $170, after hitting that mark it began dropping. This resistance seems like it can hold.
RSI is bounced off the 70 mark on the daily chart.
Where is Nio now: In a descending triangle, on the first support of $34.64.
- The descending triangle indicates bearishness but this is the third time it has been on this level which could result in a pullback back to the $39 levels or even $45 but by how weak the stock is right now it seems like it's going to be unlikely.
- RSI is still not oversold and...
MRNA made a huge leap on Friday going front $133 to $144.
I believe MRNA will resume bullishnes as long as the market remains stable and bullish BUT, MRNA could drop to around $135 before continuing to go up.
It still has a way to go on the RSI indicator and EMA's still haven't passed over. If MRNA exists the channel be ready for more mooning to come.
MRNA seems to have entered another downward channel trend.
Using the previous resistance on the last downward channel trend we can see it can act as a sort of support, the trend also made two other downward resistances as you can see on the chart.
This makes me to believe that this could go back down to $120 where it can make a double bottom which can be a great...
As mentioned in my last analysis, Monday will be the deal-breaker for MRNA again, and it failed to hold that resistance.
Using historic data this will most likely drop down to $120 again before going back up to the $130s so this can be a great swing trade.
BUT! Watch out for support at $126, using the previous downward channel trend resistance this can act as...
Moderna seems to have made a double bottom, this could indicate some bullishness coming in and if it passes the previous resistance of around $135.50 then the next resistance comes at $145 so there is quite a way to go back up!
For this analysis, I am going to be using the same downward trend channel that I made on March 25th and it went exactly as expected. This recent spike might be coming to an end though due to being overbought on the RSI and close to hitting the resistance on the trend channel.
Although if it breaks through that resistance it can become support, keep an eye on...
I published multiple bearish analyses on MRNA since 145$, right now it broke through the support at $120 and if it doesnt recover today then it's most likely going to go to $110-$100.
Although if that doesn't hold it can go down to $75.