XRP is looking to take one more dump to the 2100-1700 area before possibly making a move up. Support levels have not held up during this down trend so I would like to see capitulation followed by a nice bounce upwards to break resistance. I posted a similar chart pattern on XRPBTC on July 26th
LTC is currently fighting a three week resistance at $70-$72 with support at the $65-$61 range. There is the potential for a good buy in the $55-$52 neighborhood if support should crumble.
Next 6 months is more or less a consolidation phase for LTC. (look at September 2015 thru April 2016)
I would anticipate LTC to trade mainly between the $89-$62 range for a...
red line on chart has turned from support to resistance (for the time being). looking for a drop down to the first green box and if that does not hold, could see more downwards movement to the second green box; both areas would be good opportunities.
XRP looks to continue a downward trends until Sept - Oct (depends how fast and hard XRP falls). Currently fighting a resistance area which I anticipate will reject XRP down to the red line. If the red line does not hold for support, I would expect a fall down to the green box.
Litecoin still looking strong. Moving averages, volume, RSI, etc. all look good. I do think we see another dip down to ~$40-$42 and then make our move up. Litecoin appears to be making a cup/handle pattern (very subjective) which will clearly show the trend moving up. Green boxes = buy areas, red boxes = sell areas
The volume has diminished for the time being so we should see a decline to #4 and then a nice bounce up to #5 by end of March.
The weekly and monthly LTC/USD charts look good right now, but with the monthly close tomorrow and weekly close a few days after, anything could happen.
Chart is pretty self-explanatory. Appears the beginning of April may be the start of Litecoin making a big move on Bitcoin. I don't think it will be sustainable for the long-term so anticipate going back to Bitcoin come June.
Questions/comments let me know.
I could go either way on Bitcoin so... if we go up, we hit $4,300 by Thursday/Friday then we go down. If we go down first, we head to basement support of $2,800-$3,000.
$4,300 has been tough resistance for the last few months and I don't see where we'll get the volume with another Bakkt delay to break it.
$2,800-$3,000 is very strong support and expect us to...
A lot going on in the chart but here's what to expect over the coming months.
As compared to the timeline from Nov '14 - Jul '15, Litecoin is in the midst of a double bottom "W" pattern. I believe we may see a move upwards to $38-$40 before we head towards another low of ~$22-$20. Once we hit this low, we should see a nice rebound. This is...
Looking back at the last bear market, I can't help but notice the similarities between then and now. Sure, the crypto market has since matured but until the chart patterns no longer line up, I'm waiting until April 2019 for another big move from Litecoin.
History doesn't always repeat itself but can provide lessons. Ethereum today is looking very similar to the March 5 - April 6, 2018 timeframe. I would think about taking profits at $176 but could go up to $183-$194 before mid January 2019.