DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, HELIOS AND MATHESON ANALYTICS INC, SPDR S&P 500, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC., SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
I see a garley pattern completion in DXY, let's see if it works this time.
It's always interesting to look from bigger picture, will the previous support turn into resistance? if works we might see a potential double top forming.
I expect Oil would continue its upward movement for a while, but i won't neglect two things, one is the left structure ( price has been reject several times), Two is price now near the upper line of a price channel. This is NOT to indicate we should short there because it's still early, we need more confirmations. but better keep cautious if you hold longs.
I expect Oil would continue its upward movement for a while, but i wouldn't negelect the left zone ( price has been reject several times), this is NOT to indicate we should short there, as we still need more confirmation, but better to keep cautious if you hold longs
EURGBP reach an important level on weekly chart, let's see if it break or bounce. if broken, it will open much room for downside.
Just like my previous idea of EURJPY, i began to be bearish on this pair also. Apparently the up trend has been broken, a possible head and shoulder pattern could form, if works we might see a drop.
I know this pair looks very bullish right now, but it has reached 61.8% level, in daily timeframe there is continuous divergence, beside some structures in the left, I will watch this pair closely
DXY has dropping for quite a long time, but i notice a possible BAT pattern is forming. If it works it means the DXY will continue to drop but room is limited,
let's see if we could see a reversal soon, btw, there are some support level if we look left.
In H4, a possible Head and Shoulder Pattern is forming, price also hit the downward trendline. I assume the up move is most likely driven by the fall of NZD, Since Kiwi has been bullish for a quite a while it needs at least a pullback even if it continue north. I will watch closely, see how it reacts, if break the trendline successfully, i will find a ...
In my previously, i notice this pari has reached to an important level, a contineous divergence in daily and H4 chart still effective. As of now, This pair indeed seems to reach a strong support level and bounce as expected, but i will NOT chase this pair, i will wait it to break that downtrend line effetively and a consolidation as well, then i will ...
This pair has dropped quit a lot, now it reaches an important level. A contineous divergence still effective in daily and H4 chart. The higher probility is this pair will bounce as Aussie is apparently overbought and get weak eventually. let 's see
In H4 chart, we can a MACD divergence support a change from downward into upward trend.
Look left, the yellow zone could act as a support zone, if price could sustain there and reverse, a possible head and shoulder pattern would form.
MACD Divergence in daily and H4 chart warn us a possible reversal or at least a pullback is likely to happen. In smaller timeframe H1, a possible head shoulder pattern is forming, if price could sustain, a buy with SL at the previous low seems like a good ideas
Aussie hit 618%, a falling wedge is forming with divergence. those factors indicate the downside room might be limited. If price holds, 4 four timeframe correction might start soon. but please remember, the major trend is still down.
Left Structure ( Resistance might become support) + Trendline and 61.8 retracement indicates EURUSD move to an interesting level, if 61.8 hold, long EURUSD might provide a good RR trade
EURAUD bounce at 61.%, might be a good idea to buy after breakout of trendline
Look at the previous structure. GBP flies after a short consolidation, will it repeat again this time?
EURNZD in a upward channel, price hit the lower line and bounce, buy the breakout might be a good idea.