EUR/USD Potential 12-Month Head & Shoulders Forming
We have to be on guard for a potential upside breakout in the EUR/USD as we are forming a falling wedge at key support @ 1.16. (NFP May Be The Catalyst)
Keep in mind that 1.16 was the top of the 2-year EUR/USD range from 2015-2017 that held price with strong resistance. This area is now...
All signs are pointing to a significant breakdown in the AUD/JPY...
Commodity currencies are under extreme pressure due to a global slowdown and suppressed commodity prices.
In an extremely volatile and high risk market, investors will fly back into the Yen as a safe haven and dump commodity currencies.
We also have upcoming rate cuts coming out of...
1. Long-term bullish trend-line now acting as new resistance
2. Bearish rejection of trend-line connecting lower swing highs
3. Rejection of key 1.55 S/R level
4. Rejection of 50 EMA
5. High-Test Candle
1. GBP Manufacturing PMI came in at 51.4 vs a 52.6 forecast. The UK economy is now hovering above the important...
1. 50/60 - 200/250 EMA Crossover in January 2015 indicated a major transition in market sentiment.
2. Measuring the entire symmetrical triangle breakout leg from Summer 2014 to the highs at 1.39 which marked the end of the Quarter 1 of 2015, we can see the .5 - .618 Fibonacci retracement lies at 1.32- 1.30
3. 1.32 was the peak of the...
The GBP/AUD pair has endured a powerful bear market since 2001, however, many correlating indicators are suggesting that we may be close approaching a confirmed pivotal change in the dominant trend.
Our first major indicator was the cross of the 50/200 Exponential Moving Averages which occurred in January of 2014. The last time these indicators crossed...
1. Double Top on Daily
2. Close below 50/60 EMA on Daily following a long-legged doji on 3/24/2015 via Daily Chart
3. Rejection of Key Weekly/Daily Resistance at .79000
4. Head & Shoulders Pattern on Hourly Chart
5. Trade is in agreement with overall Monthly/Weekly Bearish Trend
USD/CHF has broken out of a 25 year falling wedge pattern that began in 1980.
You must purchase high-quality historical data such as eSignal to see past price action on this pair as TradingView only allows day up to 1992 on USD/CHF. The lower trend-line has 4 high quality touches rather than just the two TradingView displays.
When the EUR/CHF peg was removed,...
CAD/JPY has been in a dominant bearish trend since December 2014 as the breakdown in the Canadian Dollar, largely influenced by the crash of oil prices, has crippled the currency.
January 2015 resulted in an absolutely massive bearish engulfing bar on CAD/JPY, February offered us a nice bullish pullback, and now we have the continuation pattern in play. We have...
AUD/JPY has been in a dominant bearish trend since December 2014, continuing to print lower swing highs and lower swing lows.
We now have an excellent opportunity to trade with momentum on our side as 6 confluence factors join together to create the perfect storm.
1. Trading With Dominant Bearish Trend
2. Rejection of Key 94.00 S/R...
GBP/USD has broken out of a 6 month descending channel on the weekly chart to the upside. The initial bullish surge occurred at the key psychological level of 1.5 forming a triple bottom formation.
This suggests that the bearish pressure is diminishing and that we may see an established bullish reversal. A retest of the backside of the channel...
The NZD/USD has been in a significant downtrend since July of 2014 as the USD strength continues to rule the FX Market.
We have seen quite a dramatic pullback within the NZD/USD that has now set us up for an excellent selling opportunity to trade back in line with the overall downtrend.
We have 8 factors of confluence on the daily chart that support a bearish...