- almost identical scenario compared to the 2015 - 2017 bull market cycle
- two stochs with different settings: default (top one) while the lower one is slower and less reactive
- trendlines on stochs that are clear and multi - touch have a very high hit rate after breaking (either to the upside or to the downside)
- it´s likely the entire market gets one last...
This is a follow up on my previous analysis which you can find here:
While I did correctly identify a short - mid term local top it appears that BTC and the entire crypto market has one more leg to the upside left.
As far as this analysis goes:
- daily ichimoku...
- extremely high futures premium over spot
- unified bullish sentiment
- bearish on - chain data
- immediate sell - offs above the 60 000$ mark
- Teletubbies posting about BTC
Targeting the 21EMA for now, price very unlikely to go above 65k in the short and mid - term.
- what gives validity to the idea that price is in a giant pattern is the volume
- it has been slowly declining while price has been going higher -> volume constriction
- I expect volume expansion to come within the next 3 days and should it come that is going to be a strong confirmation that this indeed is a running wedge
- final target anywhere between 86 -...
- daily Ichimoku TK cross above Kumo (strong buy signal)
- 4H volatility expansion has just started
- 12H volatility is extremely low and indicates big moves incoming
- first target is the 1.618 fib extension
- 50k should have held
- 5D head and shoulders on the RSI is close to being confirmed (next 5D close on Monday)
- if confirmed, it´s highly likely BTC revisits the mid to high 30k region
- would still be in line with a traditional Bitcoin bull market pullback that ranges from - 35% to - 40%
- a buy the dip opportunity, unlikely the bull run is over
- this is an update of my last idea where I incorrectly predicted that we are about to correct into the moving averages
- with the announcement of MSTR buying additional BTC + various OTC deals going on by Fortune 500 companies fundamentally Bitcoin has never been more bullish
- market acceptance above 50k likely implies a fast move to 100k
- the final...
- when the entire world is screaming buy Bitcoin you might want to take a defensive approach to your trading
- long term very bullish on it but don´t underestimate just how much bull markets can wipe out over-leveraged positions
- shorting not advised if you don´t have at least two years of trading experience, long the dip if it comes
- additional TA in the comments
Quarterly & monthly:
- at 3M and 1M demand zone (grey and white rectangle respectively)
- monthly closed below the 200 EMA and is likely to at least retest it
Weekly: (picture in comments)
- outside of lower support bands, reversion likely
3D: (picture in comments)
- clear 3D bullish divergence on the RSI
Exit all markets time?
- Binance coin is in price discovery on a weekly and monthly timeframe
- new all time highs are happening alongside weekly volatility expansion
- concavity = bullish market structure
Target is at least 60$ and should be reached within three weeks.
In my last idea I wrote how it was likely BTC is ready to once again surprise everyone and blast straight through 20k to reach even as high as 30 000. You can view that idea here:
Since that was posted BTC absolutely skyrocketed, went...
If you look at my past couple of analysis you´ll see mixed signals. While I was bullish on the weekly and monthly time frame since late October, I definitely didn´t expect we would go to 20k so fast. In fact, my last analysis was pointing out how it is likely we get a classic -30% bull market drop to retest some key areas and I was expecting that drop...
This is a follow up on my previous two analyses where I pointed out market participants should be very careful with this Bitcoin rally. While I was admittedly wrong on the timing as price moved another 2000 dollars to the upside after my two posts were made, the danger signs are present more than ever:
- volatility on the 3D time frame is still extremely low,...
This is an update on my previous Bitcoin analysis, which you can find here:
Since then not much has changed. Yes, Bitcoin did make another move higher, ultimately reaching 16.5k but the danger signs that the market is likely near a major top are...
When looking at the charts this morning I noticed something very concerning that could cause a big drop in Bitcoin´s price, let´s get right to it.
If you look at BTC´s 3D historical volatility you can see that it is extremely low. Now, when volatility is that low it can stay low for only a certain period of time before it has to start expanding and when...