Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I posted my last chart and I'm back.
Nothing changes in macro perspective. BTC didn't make higher high on a Weekly TF and agressively sold of from higher 10k region couple times.
I chose inverted chart as it gives us better view. We have textbook accumulation pattern here. I'm looking to take a swing short on today's...
Hello fellow traders! We had a nice ride in crypto market.
My last idea on Ethereum suggested to buy at monthly supply @130$..We're sitting at 166$ right now.. That's a 20-22% gain.
As I look at longer term charts, I'm taking profits and closing majority of my position. We might push a little higher, but that does not mean much on macro view.
Most of the...
Hello everybody. Let's start 2020 on a right foot!
After couple weeks not looking at charts I decided to make another bearish scenario just in case previous one does not play out.
Both bearish scenarios would keep me bullish on macro view.
So not long ago I posted a chart where I look at btc price action and noticed possible double three correction pattern...
Hey everyone.. As whole crypto market continues to bleed out, I wanted to look at macro view again..
Pitchfork that once held is now taken out and we should look where price might land in coming quarters..
I got 2 targets on my radar.. $0.127 & $0.08..
Before judging this idea, push away your emotions and have a look at MACD indicator.. As you can see, we're...
Good afternoon, traders.
I thought I'm going to start posting some altcoin trades, as some of them have enormous upside potential..
One of them ofc is ZIL/BTC.. Ichimoku cloud is below the price right now and that's enough for me as we have very flat price action rn.
Check Bollingerbands indicator on this pair using weekly TF.. Haven't seen anything like it in...
Hello everyone! I'm excited to say, that my region of interest has been hit! Been waiting for this moment since OCTOBER.
If some of you remember, in my last idea I said - region to consider buy orders are at $16.40-$16.60..
We had very bearish weekly close, so dips lower than 0.618 are possible.. Personally, I think this white zone is ideal for investors and...
Wanted to share possible scenario for BTC/USD price action..
From what I see right now, we might be in double three correction a pattern (Flat / Any three / Triangle)...
Original target to buy more BTC or open longs are at $5780 (also 0.786 fib) . Keep in mind, that I drew only preliminary triangle as it might change as time goes by.
There is a...
I do not post day trades or swings on smaller scale, but today I wanted to make an exception and share my execution and plan..
I'll be waiting for 1H to close above $0.2195 to open longs. With my first TP target at $0.2324.
Choppy price action to be expected, so taking profits at given regions - wise imo.. However, if you're more of a swing trader ...
What a week we had in crypto market!!!
Our target of $6650 was met precisely! I mentioned that we should expect $500-$1000 candle, and we had 500$ move couple days after.. :)
I expect consolidation of some sort to be seen before bullish rally.. Orange box is consolidation...
From technical point of view we can see that ABC correction is completed.. These formations usually end between 1 & 1.236 fibs.. We dipped below 1 and that was just what we needed to now look for longs in medium term..
Have a look at my previous idea :)
Wanted to make an update on crude oil.
If any of you viewing this idea follow me, you should be aware of my previous post on Oct 22nd. Nothing really changed since then, trade is going as planned.
Take a look at that weekly bounce of green supply zone :) bullish...
Quick update on Btc.. We're piercing important levels without any significant jumps so far.. This makes me think we might be in the impulse wave 3 right now and target for the time being is 1.618 or level just above it.
$7350-7450 are levels to take profits IMO before re-entering higher later on. Final target on this move is $6600-$6200...
Hi. Wanted to make quick update of what could be next on xrp/usd pair.
From technical point of view, monthly supply needs to be tested before a real reversal can occur.
BE CAUTIOUS OF POSSIBLE SPIKES TO $0.28-$0.285 before eventually going to the targets. (Not saying it will happen, but it is possible)
Target is monthly supply at $0.259 with possible moves...
Wanted to make final macro view perspective on how I see things playing out based on the knowledge I have on curve projections and wave counts in crypto.
I didn't put wave count on the chart to keep it as clear as possible. It's clear that we're gearing up for the final 5th wave up on logarithmic chart..
Pivotal point / strong buy signal occurred on Nov 4th. ...