AUDJPY approaching major area of value.
With the brief exception of the financial crisis price
hasn't breached these lows in over 15 years.
Will be favoring longs. Keep an eye on price action
at the level and be on the lookout for buy setups.
Tremendous upside potential comparative to the risk.
NZDJPY is approaching major historic support
offering some fantastic risk vs reward long-term trading opportunities.
I'll be favoring longs as price continues to head lower.
As I'm favoring longs at this level, I'll be keeping an eye at this
level to see how price action responds looking for buy setups.
CADJPY on a Weekly basis is approaching a very long term historical low.
This provides an excellent and rare position-trade opportunity that offers a lot of
potential upside relative to the risk.
Tremendous area of value for a long-term trading opportunity.
*NOTE* Although I'll be favoring longs as I'm suspecting big money to come
in building long positions...
minus a brief stint in the midst of the financial crisis, AUDUSD hasn't seen price maintained below .6900 for over 15 YEARS!!
As a long-term value play I can't think of a better opportunity at the current moment,
Heaps of upside.
1,000 Pip Trade in the making!
Price is poised for a big bullish wave up.
Keep an eye on price for it to pull back to the recent lows.
I'll be looking for longs if/when we get price back to/tagging the lows.
Trade with care my friends!
After a strong impulse to the upside price has been moving very laterally in a correction.
Once the correction is complete expecting price to push to upside aggressively
at least tagging the highs north of 1.3100
Price could take off at any moment from here.
Ignoring any downside moves for now. Would like
to see price correct deeper for a better price.
After a strong impulsive wave up GBPAUD has been moving very correctively down.
If price does make it down to .8000 handle will be looking to go long.
Until then will consider getting in if we start to see bulls enter market and break north.
CHFJPY has been moving correctively for some time.
For now ignoring any short plays.
Wanting to catch the next wave up.
Here are two options.
1- Wait for price to aggressively break out from where it is currently and
wait for smaller TF correction before entering.
2- Hold out for another move down and get in after price breaks the lows.