I don’t normally trade this market but I’ve been watching the Dow for many, many months waiting for this.
Many called this pattern since March a v-bottom. I disagree. I actually think the March drop and recovery is just the beginning of a massive long term double bottom that will span over a number of years.
The recovery has only happened because of the US...
Ok here’s my BTC theory...
The CMEs closed on Friday with BTC at 10660. That means as long as we stay under that price on the weekend, a new gap up to that number will be created.
There’s the existing gap between 9670-9930 and we have wicked down there a couple times so far this weekend.
If we stay around the area we are now (10,300ish) then I have...
WPRBTC - Looking for new entry. It needs to bounce off the 61.8 & support so dropping down to 4 hour to look for some bullish confirmation.
Note: I'm not a pattern trader so I would not wait for the break out of the flag even though that's what you're supposed to do. I draw patterns to see what pattern traders would be thinking but I don't personally trade off...
GNTBTC - Looking for new entry after taking profit on the first break out of consolidation. I'm still very bullish on this one long term.
Waiting for a BCR of the flag & resistance. Trading on the daily but watching on the 4hour for bullish momentum.
I'm bullish on this long term because of the project as well as the total and circulating supply.
4hr: flagging, volume picking up - look for breakout either way.
The only thing that worries me with these defi's is they have such huge runs and you can't set targets on most of them so for that reason, I don't risk much on these types of setups guys. I treat them more like practice.
This ones had over a 200% run, is there more in it.... I dunno...
Good long term opportunity.
Been in consolidation for a few months, creating a W formation within the channel. Completion of this pattern is happening now.
Last night we poked above my area of interest at around 772 and I’m now looking for a solid bodied candle close above this area and then a retest on the daily which is where I will take an entry....
Starting to head towards a break out of a long term consolidation on the weekly TF.
There’s two entry options here - a BCR of 285 sats area could long to 366 as the first target.
The less risky entry would be to wait for the BCR of 366 to avoid the volatile wicky area between 285-366
This would be a long term hold that could potentially return over...
Starting to look like it’s turning bullish. After a long term downtrend, stellar was stuck in sideways consolidation for some time. Within this zone it’s now starting to create HH & HL’s.
I’m looking for a breakout of the 85 sat level, retest and will take a long from there. EMA’s need to turn up and widen also to give me confidence of a bullish trend...
Just broke and retested resistance at 857 on the weekly. Will be looking for a bounce now on the daily for a potential long term long.
Market structure started to change on the weekly from around March but haven’t been able to break resistance at 857 until now. Also retesting 20 EMA at the same time. As long as we don’t close below the 20 EMA or support...
Just broke out of its long term downtrend on the weekly TF, great long term long opportunity IMO.
We’ve broken and retested previous resistance
Massive bullish volume
HH & HL’s
And with BTC and ETH pushing up to all time highs, LTC is sure to follow. Multiple take profit levels from a potential 53% to 500% if we get back to where we were in 2018!
BTC failed to break and hold below 11500.
Flag forming after a decent bullish run. Completed 5 touches within the channel so now looking for a failed attempt at a 6th touch on the lower trend line which will create a HL then a push out of the flag for the next bullish run. Support now created at around $11,430 so expecting the HL to be created around there....
LTCUSDT is an interesting one for me at the moment. Although we’ve been in a downtrend for some time, we have mostly remained above the 50% channel line other than a few large dumps along the way. This is usually a bullish sign.
The other thing to note is that we are currently trending sideways after a long bearish period - this also usually indicates a...
Loving what I’m seeing on LINK atm. There could potentially be a huge reversal coming after such a long bullish run.
We have hit a level of major resistance at LINKs ATH resulting in a double top. I can still see bullish momentum so I don’t feel the bulls are tired just yet, some large bodied green candles show me they’re still around and still...
I’m seeing a potential further drop for DASHUSDT here.
We have failed to break above the 50 line within the current downtrend channel and are currently sitting around support.
What concerns me is that this level has often lead to a change in direction multiple times in the past and lead to a fairly decent long run, however, these runs have been...
I see market structure starting to change which may present a long opportunity soon.
We are currently breaking resistance. I won’t be longing from the break and retest here because I don't like the messy structure to the left. There are huge wicks there showing this is an area of volatility.
I want to clear this first before I would consider entering...
ADAUSDT presenting a great opportunity either way.
I understand the whole “there’s always a pullback” however I believe ADA has some fundamental news out ATM that may see a further pump. I’m not into fundamentals so I don’t know what the news is and if it will affect price.
What I’m waiting for is:
If we break current resistance, I still want to see...
Simple one today.
XBT hit the 10100 area I was targeting in my last analysis before a big selloff as expected.
On the daily we are still in an upwards channel and testing the 50EMA
The line chart makes the channel much clearer to see.
I am still bearish because even with the big sell off last night, volume is still decreasing, RSI showing bearish...
ETHUSD has had a 193% run, her time is up.
Currently in an ascending wedge, with a few attempts to bring price down.
We have now completely closed the liquidity void formed in early March with a double top around 252.75.
I'm waiting to see what happens around the supply block at 256.50 if we can get there for a 12% drop. If not, I’ll be watching for a break...