I generally dislike people using the work Moon :D ... But here is an amazing reversal in play for Amazon. If we manage to close above $1715 this week, $AMZN is indeed going to Moon $2236 as my target. It may happen fairly fast in 4-8 weeks. I will be out if gets invialidated in closing the week.
$BA bounced from the long-term trendline. If the Week closes above the trendline , we are potentially seeing a massive recovery here. Target would be the green box -16-20 weeks from here. ~$550. I would assume some triggers coming from the 737 MAX resolution.
Keeping it simple
1. Rising Wedge TVC:DJI
2. Getting Rejected at a key level multiple Times
3. While its above the 20 MA , need to see if it breaks the Wedge downwards
4. Popular propaganda on CNBC that Bank results will lift the market goes in the air...
Short on Confirmation of Wedge Break and Below 20 MA on 4 Hr . Target remains Same At 22800
Again with the keeping it simple Strategy.
1. See the price action around the Support lines and Trend Lines.
2. Price got rejected at 20 MA twice on a Daily Close.
3. Frequent Testing of Previous Support Levels
4. Earning Seasons - Meh, Storms Brewing In the marked Area !!
5. Clouds in this area needs to dissipate Quickly , meaning Run upwards !!
BTC failed in the rebound. So where is my Lambo?
Keeping it simple
1. BTC tried several paths to cross the downtrend line . But invain.
2. Latest rebound also failed at 0.5 fIb
3. The logical bounce area become 8220- reverse 0.5 area
4. However BTC is again in the perpetual Bear Flag formation excercise.
5. So it might go little far off between 0.618...
First you need to add the Flab , then you can lose. Thats what has happened. Boeing FB Rexit FOMC are all noise.
Will keep it simple
Exactly went like predicted . FOMC tried to cheer but then that was a great opportunity.
1. FIrst Target Reached
2. RSI on 4 hr just crossed 30
3. Nearing Oversold area
4. Expecting a test of the Long term trendline- Blue Line...
1. See how the Zones identified played out.
2. I do FOMO. DO i advise NO..
3. so whats the plan ? Take it S.L.O.W
4. Have you ever missed a train? Whats the plan? you wait for the next train.
5. Here is the next Train.
6. Ignore the EW theories , lets keep it simple
7. Support Zone 1- is a major area.
8. if really the trend is to moon, this area will become a...
1. Area of Price Action on the Support broken.
2. Going Lower
3. Plan is to book profit in the Green ZOnes and play the bounce. ( will upate targets later)
4. Overall , There is no steam. Dont fight the Trend
5. You may like to blame Boeing, FB and Rexit and blah blah... The stage was set!
6. Watch out FOMC meeting. Ofcourse they will try to...
Keeping it simple. COINBASE:LTCUSD
1. LTC - Major price action can be seen the wide green zone
2. Green Zone is violated. But respect for market structure intact.
3. Possible bounce Area around 0.618 levels - 158 -160
4. Support 2 - 144 , should be the final forntier for tolerance to Long Positions.
5. I consider LTC in the buy Zone,
DYOR and IYOR
Again Keeping it simple . Boeing or no Boeing, the trend is your best friend.
1. DJ:DJI is respecting market structure. Previous Price Action area is acting as support
2. FIB areas are also respected heavily, which are also turing out to be Cloud confluence areas
3. Please note the Symmetrical Triangle bearish breakout. Also the upper Trendline has been...
I will keep it simple. If ETH is not able to hold the trendline , we are going to 812-815 ish region , where the support lies. I would think we will get into some channel between 870-810 if that happens. On the upside serious resistance remains around 908-920 region.
Again not much of volume, not very upbeat on breaching upper resitances. However , Lot of buying...
DJIA has been continusly crashing , are in a bearish trend? AS of now the drop seems vertical . Typically the second correction after ATH dows not break the recent low to attempt another high. However , the vertical drop makes me skeptical.
On the D chart - I feel the long term TrendLine ( Blue) will be tested pretty soon. We may see some bounce in the...
BTC has battled well in the popularly known resistance zone or sometimes called Confluence of Resistances. It has not given up , trying to battle with better Stoch RSI and OBVs.
The path indicated above is based on the assumption BTC wins the battle of crossing the resistance. 10k levels will turns into a river of oblivion if BTC is able to go past 12700+...
LTC is at a critical area of trendline support on the Daily Chart. RSI and OBV remain moderately strong. If the trendline is broken on the Daily Chart ,we are looking at 177-180 area for a bounce.
Strong Support Area remains around 144.
If we get a push here with some more Volume, we may go past 238 and eventually Target for 272 in the near...