Haven't shared a chart for this since June, but it's finally time.
- Biden presidency = continued demand for masks for the foreseeable future
- Premiums are still surprisingly cheap
- Only $250MM market cap, so a move to $100 isn't crazy at all (would barely put it over $1B)
- Clear trend break
- Makes vertical moves out of accumulation
I picked up some 3/19 $120 $PENN calls.
- I back
. He's on our side. I'm on his.
- In this market, this company is still undervalued. Sports gambling is one of the fastest growing industries, and it'll show in earnings.
- Superbowl hype.
- It only goes up.
I'm incredibly bullish on silver from here. This comparison plays out well to what happened in 2017. Bitcoin chops for a while, alts explode, then Bitcoin melts faces on its way to 100K+ and crushes alts on its way up.