Downtrend signal given yesterday. Currently a 1.8% profit without leverage.
More importantly, price is testing a support price of $9777.
This would be a starting point for a stronger medium term downtrend with good support showing at $9200.00.
Hit that like button if you appreciate the work and the custom indicator.
Price has breached the support line and we may be seeing the start of a downtrend.
There is some support at 0.062, which would be a good target for a short.
Easy money if the signal was followed at .077 for a 12% gain without leverage.
Indicator showing a short term downward move.
Overall, we are still in a uptrend because we are over 9400 on the 2H chart.
Im personally opened a short position Order placed at $9898
Target is $9450.
However I will not hesitate to change my position if the indicator changes.
Hit that like button to show your support.
Indicator show a fall in price is evident. However, support is showing at .25 cents.
SL set at .278. Target take profit is at 25 cents or whenever the indicators says to change with the trend.
I margin trade at 3X to 5X so a few % is multipled.
LIKE, comment or share if you like the work.
BTC taking a much needed break after days of buying. We are seeing a test of 9700 to 9600 price zone.
Hit like, share, or comment if you like the work.
This is not yet a downtrend, if price closes under $9670, then expect more downside.
This price point is also a potential bounce as it was on FEB 5th 2020 when price moved up from $9245 and hit 10192 on the...
The last buy signal was given on FEB 5th 2020 at $9413 We have seen 4 days of complete upside and buying.
Hit like, share, or leave a comment. For script access just message me.
Significant resistance showing at $10580 and another at 10950. I will be looking to sell some of my position in these zones unless the indicator says otherwise.
I will just wait for...
Currently at some resistance. With 3 key levels above.
All indicators still showing an uptrend. However, appears to be weakening.
A few more bars will tell us what the next move will be and I will post accordingly.
For me, exiting this trade is just as premature as trying to short it.
Relax and the market will show the way.
I have not posted in a while, but Im back.
As we can see BTC is recovering nicely and we may be hitting that $11700 mark soon.
That 11700 was the 2008 FEB and MAR resistance that sent us to $3200.
If we get over that 11700, next stop 13K . If not we will attempt to break the red spiral with support as low as the green curve of support.
Ive been buying...
The original post and targets played out nicely on this single chart with laser accuracy.
If we now close under 6482 we drop towards 6340, and that could send us to look at 6099
Close under 6099 send us to ????
I will release the amount if we get to that point.
For the uptrend to resume we must break 6584 to go higher and back up towards 6826.
I hope everyone is racking up the profits....
Pretty textbook stuff here.
We are in the middle of this trade.
If we close over 8926 we push backward..
A close below 6598 and we head towards the 4270.
If price breaks either 11253 or 4270, I will redo the chart. Chart good until OCT 5th.
For access to my private chat and script inbox me,,, " I WANT IN NOW"...
Learn to love the math!!!! I try not to over post. The call was made 6 days ago. Ive been brushing up on my trading during this time. For now I sit and wait for the reversal.
If you are try to trade right now, you are caught in the middle of the trade. A close above 6584.20 sends us up again, a close under 6341.80 and down we go.
For access to my private chat...
The confident buy was at the cross of sentiment and Rapid Price 6300 to 6400 with sell area appearing as $6729 ( I sold here personally)
Next steps, $6729 is now resistance, and must break and hold this area to continue upwards. $6518 Is critical for a bounce or reversal at this moment.
There is also supporting geometry down at 6450s.
If price does fail,...
This has been only the second time this year XVG looks promising.
A break and close over the current resistance line of 225 send us to the targets above which are 285, 342, 429 and 570.
Trial Script access will be granted just message me " I WANT IN NOW", along with an invite to a private free chat.
The 1st two target are practical, the last two will require...
I have not posted in a while. But silence is golden.
After the lovely pump earlier today, all arrows point upward.
Price is sitting above that lovely golden line, meaning momentum has shifted to the upside. Once time progresses and the trend continues, we will head upward. The final push will be confirmed if the green price line crosses and closes over the...
Granting Free 10 day Script access for Tview users only. Just message me
"I WANT IN NOW".
$TA Time$ - ACBFF
Price successfully hit target at $7.21 and currently tests support at $6.17.
If 6.17 does not hold the next major suppport is at around $5.17. While an reversal from current price has a 1st target of between $6.50 to $6.60.
For now we watch and wait....