Price seems to have found sustain at around 0.30 usd level after 50% drop from last wave up so I went long at 0.29usd.
If that holds, I will keep selling 25% of my holdings at any round number starting from 0.35 till 0.55 (final target).
SL is very tight, so not more than 2% risk.
What do you think about it, and why?
Constructive feedback is very...
Quite strong 4h bullish candle moving above downtrend line and previous structure.
Closing this way, I will be looking for a test to 50% fib retracement and buy.
May not retrace a lot having the current downwave already being able to go quite far.
Bullish divergence on RSI.
Target: 1480, about 50% fib retracement of main down-movement corresponding to latest...