we have good pattern for right now ! and this weak could have the potential to break ! because of the fundamental activity on GBP and USD
the first scenario is buy but we wait until we get our main signal
the green spot was very important R and right now it been broken and we have pullback on it
this is good sign for up but also we have a break on a blue trend line and this concern me
if the price react to the red line and comes back on the green spot it should be another day or tow to get the price back where it ...
as we can expected price did go up after it hit 104 it retrace 106.500 and againg tried to go down but as we can see it hit 104.5 and we still waiting to see it reach 104 again !
if it break 104 we could be in a sell for long period of time and if dont we would see a up range again
any how we are in this ...
we could see the green line acting as good R line and its a really good approch if the line doesn't break for up we could think about sell
its a good RR ratio trade
its a bit risky at the moment but I will go for it if I get the my activation signal