Aud/Usd - (Sell/Short)
I have broken down this pair and my bias is short, I have a setup in place
Overall i have identified an Uptrend (Daily) with a Bullish channel inside (4H)
Price has now broken out and is now looking to retest
We could potential see price move lower if there is a break below 0.71000
We are back inside our major channel, Overall (Daily) uptrend, but currently the market direction is (Short)
This trade was entered on the basis of an (IB) / Trend Line Resistance / Identifying S&R
We can potentially see some bearish momentum towards the bottom of our channel
With Cable being overall Bearish Coming back into the grey highlighted zone.
I actually missed my Entry, Now creating (Lower Highs) & (Lower Lows)
This has given me a new opportunity to trade this pair.
With the break of a minor Bullish channel.
Expecting a 80+ Pips drop to create a new (LL)
Nzd/Cad Is currently in a steady "Long-term Downtrend" with Intraday Traders taking Long positions from the end of April, this now gives us another chance to join the Downtrend.
I would like to see some rejection and price action around 0.8900 which will signal a nice "Bearish" move
Long-term this pair is in an "Major Uptrend" (Daily)
Currently we are in a Short-term "Minor Downtrend" (4H)
Entering on the basis of a Bearish Inside Bar, Trend Line Resistance & Minor physiological resistance at 1.1350 (1H
My bias for this pair is still short, as we have been in a bearish market for a while now. A possible H&S pattern and also a slight pullback to the area highlighted will confirm further bearish momentum for this pair, then we could see price drop to 1.3900. I also have a setup if price decides to go long, I would ...
I have broken down Gbp/Aud and my bias is short, I have a setup in place, waiting for price to have a pullback around 1.87000 - 1.85000. A break below 1.86180 will signal further bearish momentum for this pair.
Potential scenario for Gbp/Usd. Price has been rejecting resistance and an upper trend line, a bearish engulfing bar has appeared (4H). I have placed a sell order at the low of this bar and a stop at the high.
I have broke down Eur/Usd and my bias is long but I have a setup, Long or short
A break of 1.12600 could signal further rise in this pair
A break below 1.1880 and a possible retest around 1.12060 and we could see more downside movement