Hello traders this my weekend analysis
We will lean more on the selling side here
-need more watching.
- In the downward channel.
We can aggro buy now and wait for it to gain more momentum then we can sell.
Hello traders this is my weekend analysis on this pair
1. Fundamental: i'll keep it simple
- USD: Fall- watch Trump and Fed's words
- CHF: Rise- Globe Economy is in crazy mode.
- Where are we? Touched this Support 3rd time and currently in a falling trend.
- If it goes bearish, this position is still great even though a bit too late to enter...
Hello trader, this is my FA on this pair:
( if any has any idea relate to this opinion: feel free to comment, i would graciously appreciate it)
US-China Traderwar is heating up
The tradewar's effects from my POV
- AUD: + will lower (actually already went lower at this point this is written) due to increase demand in export with AU's biggest trading partner
Hello traders, this is my end of week analysis
Weekly: We can see where we are now:
What i can see:
- Huge bearish bar appeared at stopped at Support line
- Q: Will the Bear Force strong enough to effectively break the line?
Daily: Better view: Set-up activated
I see both Buy and Sell signal here, however:
- Seller couln't push the price past the support (On chart)
- Downtrend volume is weaken
- Pennant pattern at the support0
-Bullish price action has formed, we just need to wait for confirmative bullish bar( best with high(er) volume)
Time expected for bullish trend: 7-8 days.
P/s: Matched my 2 previous prediction on...
Hello traders, this is my end of week analysis.
Weekly and Daily analyze: there will be no fundamental analysis
1. Weekly: Nice bullish pin bar formed
- the pin bar formed for open a Long position
- what i wanted to say are all on the chart.
To keep it short: - Short team Buy if break the line or 1.8 zone -
So where are we now?
What i can see:
- Buy signal :High volume (enough) bullish pinbar
- At the swing low - still in the chanel
- Divergence shows bearish signal.
- Buy: price action, trend analyze, candlestick analyze (+++)
Multi timeframe analyze: Short
- Wait for a clear break/ sell signal
- Weekly: seem like a weak uptrend
- Daily: Uptrend recently with RSI divergence
- H4: Better view from Daily
- H1: Buy signal
- End of week: Price touch resistant
--> Next week: Go up a bit then Drop
Or: Drop with a pull back
However next week news are very important (Fed's, GDP,...)...
Hello traders, this is my end-of-trading-week prediction( not advice ofcourse )
Even though there are 2 continuous Sell signal at some important zone, you can go Short now for a RR:1.4 trade but i personally don't like the price action here:
2 sign signals continuously is too much for a downtrend: It feels like buyers are trying to break the down trend:
Hello everyone, this is my end-of-trading-week opinion
1: You can agro BUY now for a RR: 2 LONG position: TP and SL on chart
2: You can wait for a green bar when bar close to confirm an 'inverted hammer' on Monday 22nd with a higher probability for a SHORT position, also to avoid weekend news and price gap with high spead
3: Possibility: wait for price to test...
My view on this on:
Candlestick pattern: Evening star
At: Resistance and new wave
Follow the trend: yes
Target is 0.974
Stoploss at high of the star
You can wait for the next candle close lower the the pinbar or wait for the retest at high of the star
Price action style: A pin bar formed in D1 at the resistance. This is a good time to Short this pair.
It will fluctuate around 1.603-1.61 then drop and touch the support line( may break)
Target 1: 1.603
Target 2: 1.592
Hi folks! Now cut to chase.
Price matched my previous prediction
Here's an update.
My thought is that's going to the consolidation phase in a couple days, wait for sell signal, then go Short!
Target is 0.3