Watching the daily cross on DXY levels we are looking at 102.9x and 102.1x. Strong supports here that will take some effort to cross. Last night (1/10/23) we hit and held the 102.9 level we will see what the rest of the week brings.
We are reaching '20 levels for GBP where the buy zone if we break 1.15 looks to be 1.1468 to 1.141.
this is truly a support resistance play and nothing too technical.
We have a sell we partially closing that started at 1.21.
Looking at long term trends for GBP-USD we are coming to a level that is almost underheard of in forex GBP being low to the dollar.
Right now looking at the weekly unless something happens we see a continuation to 1.165xx range from there it could be anyone's game.
We expect a lot of volatility around this number and range In fact if you draw a box from the top...
Looking at the past two years of charts for RCL (one of my favorite stocks, also a cruise line member, nice little perk if you own 100 shares on each trip).
So charting this out taking out the noise of March 2020 we are in a downward channel, but it is not a very steep downward channel which is comforting.
Looking for buying opportunities at the bottom of...
Oil has bounced off the previous support at $95 and looks to now range between $95 and $107.
Any further disruptions to the market might return to the $107 mark and above but we are expecting this to range pretty well in the near term with oil staying above $95 for a while. Which means I will have to ride my kids scooter to the office if things do not calm...
We are at a line in the sand for the short term for BTC with surprisingly 44,444. If we can break this level expect much more upside. Not surprisingly 50K is the next number. Follow this carefully today (3/1)
Everyone is talking about AT&T or T as they call it being a good buy.... well it's almost there for us. Was very close in December but 21 or below is the price I will take AT&T at. If you were to look at the P/E for this stock and say VZ they are pretty close though the problem becomes for us the amount of shares that will be outstanding after the sale of the...
Some of our group wanted to see a fib extension on SHIB so we did it and surprisingly we have a move that mimics what actual trades will be. These bounces off the .5 extension and then a solid support at the .236 extension make this worth watching for a while. Hey who doesn't have 1.5M+ shib just sitting around waiting for it to break .01$
Again we come to a resistance level for GOLD, XAU and now watch for a break above (at the time of this writing) exactly at the resistance 1827.02.
With the past double bottoms both at 1680 and 1733 we can see a return to either of those levels, very possible or a continuation to 1865.
We are looking at inflationary pressures greater than the 7% that the FED is...
an almost near perfect 3.86 bounce on the Fib chart, good thing we bought at that level.
Looking for a break above yesterdays open (Thursday 11/18) to confirm but still bullish on ETH.
Or if you are simply looking at structure it's a test of the resistance that became support at 3998.
We have a clear double bottom on DXY sitting at 89.54 with a clear rise and break of resistance at 95.x now the push seems to be a pull back to the now support line at 94.5ish and then a run to the bottom of the next channel at 95.9 all the way to 97.4-5.
We would like to see the now support line at 94.5ish hold and continue up. This will put serious pressure...
Charted ADA for all the buyers out there, zone from 1.88-1.92 looks to be intact and now we are running into resistance at really 2.31.
AEOD if we are above 2.31 we have clearly returned to a bull trend. Happy with any buys down to 1.88 at the end of the supply zone.
If we chart this recent stretch to a bull flag and it holds above 62K then we see a 20K run up to 82-85K at the minimum. Of course the volatility in BTC is always a challenge.
At this time we are waiting for a ATH and close above in order to set our stop loss at BE. We are long from 63K
The last fib extension on my chart is next in line at 73245. All alerts are at this level. I am working on readjusting this chart for the purposes of higher value to 100K range.
We bought at the double bottom of 30616 and are now waiting for the next decision point
Working on a EV only portfolio strategy where you just trade Tesla for NIO stock back and forth. I backtested it with $1000 to start on May 19th 2019 (think fractional shares at first). Buy into Tesla to start (based on the chart) with 100% of the portfolio. There are some trades we could not do because we didn't have any more money to put into the stock.
We see a touch of the 76.23 handle for USOIL and it will be a tough line to cross. Oil hasn't seen these levels in a long time and I don't think the pump is actually catching up to the true price yet. There are still major supply issues and restarts of US refineries after the latest hurricane. We are still looking at some upside though a pullback to 70 is also...
Have been waiting for a few weeks for PLTR to break resistance 27.34 and now on the way to Higher highs. Next level based on charts is 29.98 or 32.xx depending on where you would like to trade to in your plan.