Come work with us! If you love TradingView, here’s an exciting opportunity — we are looking for a new VP of Business Development to join our shiny new HQ in New York City.
TradingView powers charts for over 40,000 websites around the globe, including SeekingAlpha, Investopedia, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Entrepreneur and others. We need your help to build more relationships and spread the word even farther!
If you are qualified and want to chat, or know someone who is, shoot your pitch & resume / LinkedIn Profile to:
CSO & Co-Founder
Look forward to meeting you!
VP of Business Development – TradingView
The VP of Business Development is a dynamic and highly experienced hands-on professional who will play an integral role in developing and executing TradingView’s strategy to achieve its new business objectives, identify/qualify and close opportunities, establish/build/maintain a pipeline of potential new customers and deliver significant results.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Identify, qualify and track targeted opportunities for the company to achieve growth in targeted markets and with targeted clients, in alignment with corporate business strategy.
- Design and articulate our value propositions and lead into solutions to prospective new partners in the US.
- Substantially grow and maintain a pipeline of viable prospective new customers and associated opportunities.
- Manage client opportunities and experience.
- Meet or exceed individual annual KPIs.
- Share knowledge, best practices, and solution designs across the teams
- Collaborate with all internal functional teams (HR/IT/Finance/Marketing) and executive team in order to ensure that customer needs are met and new initiatives are being delivered
- Keep abreast of industry, economic/business trends and advancements that may affect potential new business opportunities, and apply knowledge in a timely and effective manner.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 5+ years of demonstrated business development/sales experience preferably in a fintech environment. Experience with large-scale banks and contracts a plus.
- Demonstrated success in overachieving KPIs.
- Proven ability to access the C-suite within a Partner environment, developing the appropriate Partner relationships to successfully drive opportunities through the sales process.
- Experience writing/reviewing proposals and business documents
- Experience in overseeing complex projects involving large, cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability collaborating with business and functional partners to build consensus on matters of significance and overcome obstacles
- Ability to achieve success with minimal oversight in a sometimes ambiguous work environment.
- Fluent communication skills, business acumen and assertive decision-making ability coupled with superior speaking and presentation skills.
- Honest and ethical with an impeccable reputation in the industry
- Flexibility to multi-task and to perform a wide range of activities while being self-directed, self-motivated, and self-managed, even when operating outside of core focus
- Team player with a relationship focused personality and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong business and financial acumen with analytical ability to assess the business and drive the organization forward
- Demonstrated ability to create and foster a highly energized metrics-driven culture that enables and expects high performance
- Able to influence others
- Collaborative team player and strong desire to achieve results while respecting the company’s core values framework
A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications related discipline.
TradingView offers a competitive compensation structure based on experience and value proposition.