We are happy to announce the release of our latest and stable version of Charting Library and Trading Terminal.
We’ve introduced a number of features to make your experience even better! For instance, user settings can now be saved on a server. We added new indicators, more translations and a whole lot of other fixes and improvements.
What’s new in the Charting Library?
- Save user settings on a server (Github issue #1758).
It is now easier to work with the charts as user settings are synced across multiple devices.
- Return more data than requested and display it all on the chart at the same time (Github issue #1814).
This will be super helpful for those of you who need to load a lot of data at once.
- Disable the properties dialogs that appears on the chart (Github issue #1660).
This helps you customize your chart even further and lets you keep only the most relevant tools and features.
- Add risk and account size in your long/short position drawing tool (Github issue #1721).
A simple long/short position drawing tool lets you do advanced risk/reward calculations now. Quite useful for those who wish to calculate their position size before executing a trade.
- We’ve added many popular technical indicators that you requested. Go ahead and check them out.
- Price Channel indicator (Github issue #1750).
- Connors RSI indicator (Github issue #1749).
- Moving Average Channel indicator (Github issue #1125).
- Accumulative Swing Index indicator (Github issue #1057).
- EMA Cross indicator (Github issue #612).
- MA with EMA Cross indicator (Github issue #612).
What else has been improved in the Charting Library?
- Set the timezone after the constructor is called (Github issue #1791).
- Disable source selection markers on a chart (Github issue #1121).
- Disable the screenshot button in the bottom panel (Github issue #1802).
- Show the toolbar on the left on low resolution displays (Github issue #1773).
- Notification dialog appears on top of the indicator dialog now (Github issue #1638).
- Data feed content type can be set to application/json now (Github issue #867).
What’s new in the Trading Terminal?
- Show or hide columns in the account manager (Github issue #1708).
- Account manager is opened by default now (Github issue #1770).
- Floating buy/sell panel state is now saved after a page refresh (Github issue #1757).
- You can choose the published date and time format in the news widget now (Github issue #1719).
- Kagi style box size is based on the ATR (Average True Range) by default now (Github issue #1790).
What have we fixed?
- An issue with disappearing time axis labels when using Opera browser (Github issue #1870).
- A constructor parameter to set the default timeframe wasn’t working (Github issue #1864).
- Drawings with points in the future used to disappear when more data was requested (Github issue #1858).
- Inability to set the exact visible range on intraday timeframes (Github issue #1793).
- The methods for showing the save/load chart dialogs were added to the API (Github issue #1779).
- The method for closing pop-ups and dialogs wasn’t working for custom user notification dialogs (Github issue #1729).
- The method for closing pop-ups and dialogs wasn’t working for the screenshot dialogs (Github issue #935).
- Browser tab used to freeze when switching the timeframe on a chart that includes points in the distant future (Github issue #1698).
- The onChartReady call wasn’t working when the chart had no data on it (Github issue #1380).
- Data didn’t load after loading the saved chart layout (Github issue #1664).
- Memory leak in the widget/chart event listeners (Github issue #1357).
- Inability to exit the fullscreen mode on iOS devices (Github issue #1716).
- Inability to subscribe to the watchlist change event when the widget panel on the right is hidden (Github issue #1774).
- The library didn’t call bar requesting method after calling the nextTime method (Github issue #1717).
- The order dialog wasn’t shown in the Trading Terminal when the TradingController.prototype.durations parameter wasn’t set (Github issue #1696).
- The account currency in the Trading Terminal used to be undefined by default (Github issue #1772).
- Indonesian language was added (Github issue #1707).
- The existing translations were improved significantly.