Our platform is constantly evolving and so is the use of it. Our updated House Rules reflect that evolution and make it easier for members to learn about the rules of TradingView, the etiquette expected in chats, and the quality required of published ideas or scripts.
To get started, visit our General House Rules page where you can learn the basics of becoming an upstanding member. From there, links to our new Help Center pages will guide you to specific rules in more detail:
- Creating your account and selecting your avatar
- Publishing and updating ideas
- Script publishing rules
- Using Public Chats
- Using Public Comments
- Streams and stream comments
- Brokerage reviews
- Copyright and fair use rules
- Vendor Requirements for users providing paid access to scripts or selling services/products to traders outside the TradingView platform
- More information about moderation
To fight spam and reputation “boosting”, we’ve introduced some other measures:
- A new and more fair reputation algorithm;
- A limitation on the number of likes and comments one can give; and
- A rule allowing us to take action against users who abuse the reputation system or enable spam.
Please keep in mind that you must understand the House Rules before using TradingView, so make sure you visit our brand new House Rules page and read over everything carefully. It will help you avoid moderation and will make our community a better place. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any of our moderators. They’ll be happy to help and we’d love to hear what you think.