1. Aussie kiwi has been aggressively sold lower for the last 8/9 days, with the bullday being only 4pips higher (pretty much 9 straight days of selling) and most recently the last 4 days have been pure consecutive closes lower.
2. Statistically, after analysing the last 16.5yrs of data it shows the probability of a 5th day or more of selling is 3% which means there is an implied 32/33/ 97% chance that we move higher on the next day, these odds arent too great so I suggust NOT buying on open, instead lets wait and see if we can get another close lower on the daily that takes us into the strong at 1.041/3 - then this will mean buying the probability that a 6th or more day of selling occurs which is 1.3% or an implied chance of 98.7% or 99/100 that the price will go up on the 6th day
Trading strategy - AUDNZD wait for monday to close lower at 1.041/3 and buy tuesdays open:
1. I advise buying aussie here after the 5th day lower as the 6th day has a 98.7% chance of moving higher, after a 5th day of selling, the odds are good and I will take part in this.
1. No trade - AUDNZD mid finished higher today (FXCM prices are spreaded lower)
If AUDNZD is set to move higher, this infers audusd may outperform nzdusd on the day too - open your mind to more than whats obvious to you BEFORE talking about "abuse" of anything.