After yesterday's fall by 3%, BNB buyers managed to renew the local high. Most of the other coins failed to even organize a decent rebound.
However, is the BNB local trend from 23 September really strong enough to renew the previous high $33.38?
More than a month has passed since the publication of one of our first BNB ideas.
And we are back to the target near the level $16.5.
With a very high probability, a rather rare "Adam and Eve" pattern is forming on the BNB chart.
So far, all the necessary conditions are met:
- the first top is sharp with spikes and high volumes
- the second top is U-shaped with low volumes
- the difference between the tops is not more than 5%
- distance between tops 3-7 weeks (on the chart 5 weeks)
This formation work out:
- the first possible stop is the level $25
- formation confirmation - the breakout the level $22 down
- a rebound from level $20 upwards and testing the level $22 for strength from below
- trade and the final fall to the level $16.50.
Cancellation of this formation, the price fixing above $33. 40 .
Subscribe and like, then you can quickly receive updates on ideas!