Bear measured move consists of three long phases, or stages. In a measuring stroke, the first and third phases are descending, and the middle one is ascending.
We are now in the third phase.
Goals are calculated in the third phase as follows: percent of the first price drop .
But this long-playing figure takes place only if the future triangle is punched down. See all related ideas.
Stages of the formation of the figure Bear measured move:
1) The initial maximum should be noted, so that was where to start the first fall.
2) The first drop lasts long enough: from weeks to many months.
3) Growth after the first fall is approximately half of the fall, usually the price rises by 30-60% depending on the duration of the first fall. The middle phase of growth can be a separate independent figure.
4) The second fall in absolute value is very close to the fall of the first. Goals are calculated in the third phase - the percentage of the first drop .
5) Trading is not significant, but is usually increased during the first fall and falls during growth.