Just wanted to point out some TradingView hotkeys that I use the most:
* ALT + H = Horizontal line - a great way to quickly mark the round numbers on your chart or tight areas.
* ALT + V = Vertical line
* ALT + T = Trendline
* ALT + I = Invert the chart - probably the most interesting hotkey. Do you have some trouble taking "SELL" ideas? You are more kinda "BUY-guy" or vice-versa. In TradingView you can turn your chart upside down and see does it look good if you would want to buy it. Sometimes, it is quite a big help.
* ALT + S = Take a screenshot of your chart
* ALT + F = Fibonacci
* ALT + W = Put the chart to the watchlist - seeing something interesting you can add it quickly to your watchlist.
* ALT + A = Set the alert
* SHIFT + CLICK = Measure tool
Party on Skrantz
Ctrl S - Save chart, Ctrl C - Draw both horizontal and vertical lines!