H4: on h4 we can see in here that we have playing on there but need a confirmation for go short. im thinking to go to wait and get some confirmation again from 2.618. why? because now on the market is already 49 area and if the market break the neckline is on the oversell zone, im thinking to go wait a pullback at 618 ratio, before i'm gonna put sell order.
H1: on h1 we can see that there's a channel in there and if combine the from h4, we can see that price will break the channel.. that will be a good opportunity too to go sell :)
so overall i'm short on the short term and tgt is 1.35 area before going up ;)