1) The stats are only valid if you find patterns the same way as I do
2) The stats are only valid for this financial asset and this timeframe
3) WIn% = win probability; Loss%=loss probability. Keep in mind the Loss%. It is calculated by the formula: Loss%=100%-Win%. You should read it this way: "In this trade I have a Loss% probability to lose what I am risking. Can I accept this risk?"
4) Unified variations are distinguished by the B and the C ratios (this is UG68 because the B=0. .6 and the C=0.7-0.8)
5) In the market research I tested 0.6XA, 0.7XA, 0.8XA, 0.9XA entries/0.9XA, 1.0XA, 1.1XA, 1.2XA stops/1RR, 1.5RR, 2RR, 2.5RR, 3RR targets - total num of trading levels combinations = 80. The combination on the chart is the one that has the best RR-expectancy with win% >= 50%
6) The pattern is supposed to be traded with limit orders with pending stops and target orders. If you wait for additional confirmation (like priceaction or indicator confluence) you are adding untested variables to the equation. The result is then becomes unpredictable and you are gambling.
Look at the trading levels in description.
I doesn't matter what is the trend.
1) Historical stistics say that we have a higher probability of my targets to be hit.
2) Look at the trading levels in description. I am not look for a trend reversal here. Small decline will be enough to generate pips.