$EURUSD is stuck in a large consolidation. Currently we have a high probability sell set up at 1.147~~. From there, my model has defined 1.13360 as the first high probability target and 1.13017 as a high probability reversal.
Mind the triangle forming here before a large impulse.
See the related idea for a larger picture of what is taking place.
TG 1 Hit.
I see on your page that you call it a Wolfe Wave. This structure is, fundamentally, not a Wolfe Wave. I have since taken the Wolfe Wave course and know for a fact that these are not Wolfe Waves. Hence me not posting about Wolfe Waves anymore. I suggest you take the course as well, so as to not misguide folks. In fact, once you take the official course you would not be able to post about Wolfe Waves, regardless.
Nonetheless, whatever we choose to call it. It is a good long set up.
I think both you and i are still trying to find our own trading style but we fail as we look at other successful traders like 4XForecaster , we post possibility's on what we think might happen but we fail more than 50%of the times , go back on your own posts hit the Recording arrow and see how successful you were even on your latest posts.
Believe me These long term trades these days have changed in the last 10 years, most traders and i can use 4XForecaster as an example that posted his success and the only way he achieved that is by taking high risk trades and very short term profits based on the 161.8 fib , i did the research and plotted every trade and show you how and when he entered, on which of his trading patterns and methods as well as why he took profits , i am definitely not in his league and do not have the capital backing for taking such huge risks .
1. There is zero information on the Wolfe Wave that is accurate on the internet. Anyone who claims to know the Wolfe Wave without taking the course taught by Bill Wolfe is an imposter(including my past novice self). Wolfewave.com is where he can be contacted if you're interested or if you doubt my claims about the internet's version of the Wolfe Wave. Side Note: You must sign an NDA before beginning the course. Any information that you give out to the public from the course is liable for a lawsuit.
2. I've been 4xForecaster's(David) student for 3 years now and have long since found my success in trading, seeing as to how I do it as a full time job and support myself through university.
3. I have since embarked on my own curious journey to find other ways of trading and have posted them here as public tests. From Gwaves, to my most recent model, Delta. These methods are INDEPENDENT from Davids' and are less than a year old. I treat this website as my drawing board, if you will.
4. You claim to know what David teaches but you know absolutely nothing that is not already public information on this website. You have never taken his course, nor have you been involved in any of his teachings for several years. You were once involved in a group of traders and he was generous enough to give you an iota of what he knows(Mind you not his full model, therefore, it cannot be successfully traded). You and I know how that ended up.
5. The fact that you claim to think he has taken high risk trades and your reference to 1.618 further proves that you really do not know his method. It baffles me in the first place on why you constantly claim to know, you don't. I worry what you are trying to do by making such claims.
6. David took a 4k account and turned it into 400k+. Not a lot of capital.
The problem I have is that you claim to know his teachings when you don't. Your subtle references to the language he uses is deceptive. It can result in serious losses for yourself and for any novice trader who gets the impression that you are "in the know" with David's methods. You discredit David by claiming you know his methods and when they don't work you blame him thus absolving yourself of responsibility.
Also, you have no respect for privacy and have threatened in my private messages to "reveal everything you know" about David's model. That is vindictive and petty, you are grown man and should be ashamed.
I ask as a gentleman that you please leave my forum as I cannot block you on this website. If you think that "revealing" what you know is your next step, go right ahead. I will make sure to link everyone to this thread so they know the validity of your claims are equal to zero.
I stress to anyone that is reading this; @johnmad knows about 2% of 4xForecaster's teachings. That is not remotely sufficient enough to be a successful trader and I strongly urge that you take anything he claims to know with a hefty grain of salt.