<<FUTURE ENTERPRISE LTD>>
- Catch the Stocks when they are Red, they say-
- There is no INDUSTRY more BLOODY RED than 'Old Physical Retail Outlets/ Chains' these days, Like BigBazaar Retail Chain in India.
- Already under debt of 25000Cr (almost $3.8Billion). Amazon and Reliance group (India's 2nd biggest business group) literally Battling it out in every COURT available in India and in Singapore to acquire its entire share.
- India, One of the Most Crowded place in the World, under the severe Impact of Covid, is unprecedented is breaking down each day.
People are dying, govt trying hard but it is not enough. Country is short on everything from medical supplies, oxygen, to generating employment. Thus, Further Crash in Retail sector is eminent. However, India had, has and always will have very strong domestic demand to support its bounce back. India's population is 1.30 Billion V/s 0.745 Billion in Entire Europe (almost double than EU).
- Post Covid, when market will start to stablise and people will start getting back to their previous buying behaviour.
Retail sector will be the first sector to show robust growth. Imagine what will happen to Retails stores once covid is over, they will be overwhelmed and stocks will soar - BOOM.
- It ( FEL ) is a very very long term chart, so consider this investment as your "Retirement Plan Fund/investment". You can think of Investing a very small amount, but it needs to be with very long time holding view like min 8-10 yrs.
- About BIGBAZAAR
- Future Retail + Reliance group i.e. Mukesh Ambani) V/s Amazon (Jeff Bezos)
- It is an exciting fight to watch, and is about to culminate.
<<Do Your Own Research Before Investing>> <<This is Not a Financial Advise>>