GBP/USD, Open Sell near 1.2662 (Trading Plan)

FX:GBPUSD   British Pound / U.S. Dollar
I will open Sell near 1.2662


- The price broke down the 1-month accumulation
- Daily trend is bearish
- Near 1.2662 the best risk/reward ratio

After 100 like, I will write, when is the best to open a position with (Stop loss and Take profit points) (if the price hit by all criteria.)
Comment: Price come close to sell Zone

I will open Sell if the price will make fake broke of 1.2661 and H1 close under that level.

Entry near 1.2662 - 1.2650
S/L: 1.2689
T/P: 1.2505
Comment: GBP/USD Update

The price is making pullback to a key level.
Many traders asked me, can they open entry now/
At this moment the price 1.2615, your stop loss should be above 1.2680
For me the risk of 65 pips is too big, that's why I wait on a pullback.

If you love risky entries you can Ope Sell now.

I wait when the price will make pullback to 1.2660 and I will open entry. Because there my risk will be 30 pips. And I will be able to get risk/reward ratio 1 to 5 or even 1 to 10.
Trade closed: target reached: Those who opened sell near 1.2620 you can close 50% of position and hold it without risk.
Trade closed: target reached: The price moved down 150 pips today

FREE Telegram https://t.me/BikoTrading

Write to me about:
✅ Education 👨‍🎓
✅ VIP signals 📈📉
✅ Account management💰

Telegram/WhatsApp: +380 67 256 4986

🚀Our messengers: http://neath.bikosignals.com/

🏆 https://www.youtube.com/c/BiKoTrading
@YuriyBishko when did you open this trade? It never made it to 1.2662 and you didnt post an alternative entry. When did you enter the trade?
+1 Reply
cruelman84 cruelman84
@YuriyBishko It's back at 1.266 lol is this plan still valid?
Last 3 candles H4 chart are green. It's seem that we are ride up to level 1.266...
Good plan)
+1 Reply
Yuriy_Bishko Moiseiev_Yurii
@Moiseiev_Yurii, thanks
Any help? Not going towards the target, can we sell if lower than the target?
+1 Reply
Yuriy_Bishko MohammadAhmed
@MohammadAhmed, Yes, you can. But it too risky for me. Stop Loss above 1.2885
MohammadAhmed Yuriy_Bishko
@YuriyBishko, you are right
I just realized
Being a newbie

I fully understand what you mean and can say you are right
Yuriy_Bishko MohammadAhmed
@MohammadAhmed, great to read it
If we draw fibonacci retracement on the H1 chart then we see that the 61.8% level is around the 1.2640 range. If there is retracement and resistance up to the 61.8% level and then a confirmation signal for a sell, would that be a good trade?
+1 Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Send feedback Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out