NVDA / D1 : clean signal to try another crash pattern

Hope this idea will inspire some of you !
Don't forget to hit the like/follow button if you feel like this post deserves it ;)
Indicators used in this forecast are PRO Sinewave BETA & PRO Momentum.
You can check my indicators via my TradingView's Profile : @PRO_Indicators

If you want to learn more about the basic rules to trade with my indicators here's the educational video link :

Comment: Today's session is quite invalidating the bear signal from yesterday... We'll see how this goes tomorrow, but the stop loss might be taken. No regret, I'll wait to have new signals to trade again if this happens. For now waiting
Trade active: No need to talk long... scenario is now triggered.
Daily Market Reviews (FR+ENG) :

// Website :
// Discord :
// Twitter (FR) :
// Telegram (ENG) :
Not sure you're aware. Major part of the NVDA profits does come from Crypto mining. Jensen Huang, Nvidia CEO said: cryptocurrency mining “is not our business.”
They make a lot more $$ in gaming, AI, GPU, next generation chips to replace CPU and etc.. they are the leader in all tech today!!
Not sure if you are aware, but bitcoin is not graphic card mineable. Altcoins are, but for bitcoin you use ASIC miners, specially designed devices, as bitcoin is not profitable to mine with any PC.
@m4ryou5h, I wasn't and many ppl came to tell me about it. So thank you guyz for sharing the knowledge with me. I'm not good at everything !
+1 Reply
m4ryou5h PRO_Indicators
@PRO_Indicators, I'm not pointing at you! :) But it is good to know this
Thanks for analysis BTW!
@m4ryou5h, Anyway I'm now out of risk at that point. Only a great gain, or nothing.. I won't limit the market for now.. I have no signs of bulls taking it over !
I like ur work and all ideas but im not sure if this one will happened
Nvidia will release AMPERE card in next max month (should be released by the end of March 26 but its delayed now )
So i think that will create volume
matix17c matix17c
Provided Tom’s Hardware’s info is correct, we might have to wait until mid-June before we start seeing Turing cards go on sale, as card partners have yet to receive Turing’s actual specs. Right now, it’s currently expected this information will arrive in May, with a proper launch pegged for some time around July. That means Nvidia will also likely miss the big Competux show in Taipei in June, and may even wait until Gamescom in September before pushing them properly

Ok so we accualy have reason to go down for next 3 months and renounce if they will. Release cards for sale
no bubble no crash no overvalue, just a correction of 40% correction as usual with bitcoin four times in a year. why do i say 40% and not 70%, for a very simple reason relative with Fundamental Analysis (G20 as a booster for btc LOL !!! :-) : btc didn't go to 20k, it is madness to think this way, btc went to 10k, the rest is just the very short parabolic period, and i very simply think that it is very not relevant to take this data, so forget the 20k, imagine btc topped at 10k, then you realize that calling for a 4K and a bear market is just a joke. sorry, not insulting, not much than you saying that your followers are dumb people taking risky trades. LOL
Hi Phil,

Thanks for your analysis! Is there a particular broker you would recommend for this trade?
+2 Reply
same question here
+1 Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar Shows How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Help Center Refer a friend Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out