Kiwi to Fight Back? - NZD/USD Ichimoku Long Trade Setup

FX:NZDUSD   New Zealand Dollar / U.S. Dollar
The kiwi has started to fight back a little here and is now attempted a kumo breakout.

We are in the middle of a drawback to re-test our trend support at the kumo and tenkan sen.

I am looking for support to hold for a chance to get long as we attempt to rise up and challenge previous price structure resistance .

I've drawn out several partial take profit levels we can aim for along the way to our final price structure target.

If we fail to hold support then this setup may become invalidated.
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar Shows How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Help Center Refer a friend Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out