FX:NZDUSD   New Zealand Dollar / U.S. Dollar
I will open buy after a pullback to Mirror level 0,6725

Price broke up Mirror level
Also, Price broke up DownWard Channel on Dialy time frame.

I will write where to open a position with entry-exit points if this post will get 100 like.
Comment: Wait on a pullback because price moved its daily ATR
Too risky to open long at this moment
Comment: Price is making a pullback to a key level 0,6712
Near that level can be an entry point. I wait on coinformation
Comment: NZD/USD come back to key level 0,67112

There will be a sell signal if H4 candle will close under that level.

Comment: Really proper entry on NZD will be when the price will break channel and H4 - D1 chart will close above or under it. That really will be an accurate signal.

FREE Telegram https://t.me/BikoTrading

Write to me about:
✅ Education 👨‍🎓
✅ VIP signals 📈📉
✅ Account management💰

Telegram/WhatsApp: +380 67 256 4986

🚀Our messengers: http://neath.bikosignals.com/

🏆 https://www.youtube.com/c/BiKoTrading
Let's see how this candle closes...

Yup, more waiting for all of us. A pull-back is due, though. The pair is looking over-bought on both the daily and the 4h.
Agree on the entry after pull-back, especially considering how close price is right now to the R2 weekly. I'll probably take this trade but on a lower TF (4h or 1h). Thanks, @YuriyBishko !

+3 Reply
@MRZSKV, Agree
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Send feedback Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out